38: She's.. gone?

Hyunjin POV:

I get shaken awake and fall off my side of the bed.

"Yes? What? Who? Oh it's you. Why are you here?" I ask and look for N/n, but she's no where to be seen. Minho is standing in front of me. "Where's my wife?" I ask frantically then remember I might wake up the babies.

"I'm not sure where she is. And I'm here because N/n called me and I suspected something was up. I heard the babies crying and a voice that's neither of yours in the background." Minho explains. I bite my lip out of worry and take my phone, just as Jisung comes into the room. I wave to him and he comes over and gives me a hug.

"We'll make sure to find her, Hyung, wherever she might be." He tells me and I nod. I believe him. Right? We will find N/n?

A second later he gets back up and whispers something to Minho. It comes to my realization that I haven't heard the babies yet. But it might just be because they are sleeping. I rush up and I'm their room.

"Wait! Hyung!" Jisung yells but I already see it.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I dance around in panic. Both of the kids have an scratched X on their arm and it's bleeding.

Time skip cause "if you say please"

By now, Minho, Jisungie and I called everyone else from the Stray Kids mafia to the house. Well, just the ones that still live in Korea. Felix, Rosé and Jennie are on a flight here already. Jisoo and Lisa are tending to the babies. They told me to stay calm but it's hardly helping.

We looked around and didn't find any wires/bugs so we're good in that category. Or that we know of. Just to be safe, we are meeting in the basement of the house.

Jisoo, Lisa and Minho are the last to come down. The girls each have a baby in their arms, asleep. That makes my feel a tiny bit better. We're all in a circle as Jisung and Minho begin filling everyone in. I'm still a bit in shock and it still isn't registered in my mind what's going on and what's going to happen.

The boys finish explaining and it hits me. My wife is fucking gone. Hopefully not for good. And she's still recovering from giving birth to 2 children, she might be in such pain right now and I can't even help her. It hurts me to know that she's probably hurt too. And the children, they're less than a week old...

As if reading my mind, Chan comes over to me and gives me a securing hug. I try to keep myself together, but I hug him back. "Hey, Jinnie. We will find her and get her back safely. I'm speaking for the whole group, we are devoting ourselves to get Y/n back. We always find a way, yeah?"

I hug him even tighter chocking back tears. "Yes, hyung. I believe you." I tell him, trying to convince myself. Chan and I let go as he faces the group of 8.

"You hear that crew? We're getting Y/n back. Now let's make a plan."