36: Thing 1 and Thing 2

3 years later (Hyunjin & Y/n: 27)
Hyunjin POV:

"This big ass lump in my stomach makes me look fat!" Y/n complains as I start the car. We're on our way to Jisung and Felix's birthday party. They decided to have it on the same day, since their birthdays are not even a day apart.

Did I mention Y/n is 9 months pregnant and the due date is later this week? No? Oh.

"Jagi, you look beautiful." I look her in the eyes and tell her. Her expression softens and she starts to cry. "Jagi, don't cry!" I pat her thigh and she tries to take a deep breath.

"Do you love me..?" She asks as a tear rolls down her cheek. I've been dealing with her hormones for months. I've been really questioning my sanity.

I wipe the tear off her cheek and smile. "Yes, Jagi. You are my whole world, the love of my life. I love you so very much." I reassure her and she nods. I take a deep breath and back out of the driveway. Felix lives 20 minutes away so it won't be that bad.

Some things you need to catch up on. Jisung and Minho are officially together and live with each other in Gimpo. Jennie actually made it to the big times in America, Rosé still lives in Australia and Jisoo and Chan are strangely together. They've only been together for a month but I think they're better off as friends. Jisoo and Chan that is. But I support it because they're cute together.

Time skip because "Do you even vsco? Skskskskk;"

"Hii!" I open Felix's front door with one hand that is also holding the gifts for him and Jisung. I'm holding N/n's hand with my other hand. She waves to everyone from behind me. They greet us and we walk in.

"Happy Birthday Lix and Jisungie!" I tell them and let N/n sit down with Jisoo and Lisa.

"Thanks hyung!" Felix hugs me and Jissung does next. "These are for you." I smile and give them their presents.

"Thank you Hyunjin hyung!" They giggle and put it on a table. They're like kids, it's so cute! Jisung skips over to Minho and stuffs his face in his chest. Random but okay I guess-

Time skip again cause "PARK JINYOUNG"

I'm in the backyard with Felix, Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin taking right now. Chan is grilling hotdogs for everyone. "So when's the baby due?" Seungmin asks.

"This week actually, September seventeenth." I chuckle, taking a sip of fanta. I have to drive back, so I can't have a beer or anything.

"Really? Wow. That's real soon." Seungmin nods slowly.

"Sorry I couldn't attend the gender reveal, Hyung." Jeongin tells me. He went to Yoon's, his younger brother, graduation.

"It's okay, I know you were busy." I smile a little and shrug.

"So what is the gender of the baby?" Jeongin asks. I smile to myself, wondering his reaction.

"There's not just one and we have a boy and a girl." I tell him and his eyes widen.

Flashback, 7 months ago:

"Seems your having twins." The doctor turns around in his chair. My eyes widen. Holy- TWINS? As in two? Two babies? Two kids I'll have to take care of for 18 years? Oh my god! I scream and N/n squeezes my hand that I forgot I was holding.

"It's okay Jinnie! It'll be alright!" She reassures me and I give her an awkward smile.

Present time:

I shake away the thought. That was a bit embarrassing. "Woah." Innie blinks. I nod my head.

"Do you want something else to drink Innie..?" Felix asks.

"Nah, I'm good. Thank you though, Hyung." Jeongin replies.

"Minnie, did you get the job yet?" Chan asks when it gets quiet. Seungmin sighs.

"No hyung. I haven't-" Suengmin starts but we hear a scream of agony from inside the house. It sounds like Y/n. We all look at each other.

"Well? Go help your wife!" Chan tells me and I run inside and almost run into Jisung.

"Baby's coming!" He tells me.

"Her water broke!" Someone else yells. Ah shit. I take a deep breath.

"Get the car ready!" Someone else, who I presume is Jisoo, yells. I grab the keys and my jacket, quickly putting it on. Oh god. I have goosebumps all over my arms.

"We'll meet you there later!" Chan yells to me and I say okay. I run outside and open the car doors. I hop in the driver's seat, starting the car. Jisoo and Lisa helps Y/n in the backseat and Minho gets in on passenger side.

"Mind if I come with?" He asks and I nod. They close the doors in the back and I start driving, hearing cries of N/n. I bite my lip out of nervousness all the way to the hospital, taking glances to N/n in the back. The light turns yellow but I speed past it.

We make it to the hospital without getting pulled over. But I can't say we didn't run red lights. Lisa, Jisoo and I help N/n get out of the car while Minho checks N/n into the emergency room.

"Deep breaths, boo. Deep breaths. Keep calm." Lisa and Jisoo advise Y/n.

"You got this Jagi." I tell her and she nods, clearly still in pain. When we get inside a nurse takes her.

"I'm the father, can I come into the room?" I ask, biting my nails. I snap out of it because it could damage my cuticles. The nurse allows me and I wave to the others and follow them. The nurse advises Y/n to take deep breaths just as Lisa and Jisoo did.

Minho POV:

Hyunjin follows the nurses and N/n down the hall. Me, Lisa and Jisoo wait in the waiting room. Lisa and Jisoo sit down and squeal over how excited they are to be like an aunt and spoil the kids. I call Chan and he answers a second later.

"How's it going?" Felix answers the phone instead, but I don't question it.

"It's alright so far. Hyunjin went in the operation room after N/n." I tell him and he hums in response.

"Ok, well we're almost there. See you soon." Felix tells me.

"Alright, bye." I respond and hang up. I stand by the window and fiddle with my nails.