12 - Reality.

I'm tired of lying

I'm tired of lying.

Although I preferred Oliver not knowing what or who I truly am.

I was tired of lying to him.

At first, I just wanted to tease the doctor but somehow I found myself taking a liking to him.

I watched as fear and realization filled Oliver's eyes.

His hands slightly trembled as he brought it over his mouth.

Is he scared of me now? He shouldn't be scared he must know that I wouldn't hurt him at all. Never.

"Lisichka,"

"Wow, it finally makes sense as to why everyone was so scared to talk about you and moved out your way wherever we went,"

"The large group of bodyguards and now these wounds,"

"Doctor,"

"If you have enemies wouldn't that mean they would come after me?!" Oliver continues rambling on.

"Oh my God, what about Emily?! My daughter would they,"

"Oliver, No!" I yelled making him flinch.

"Your daughter is safe, always," I reassured. Oliver's eyes only stared at me, searching for something before taking a deep breath in and then breathing out.

"Ivan, I-I Why would you choose this life?" he questioned.

Well, this is new I expected him to run with his tail between his legs.

"I didn't have a choice, Lisichka, my father was head boss, and I his only son was born as his heir," I began.

"I had no choice but to," Confused by the emotion of sympathy forming from Oliver I raised my brow tilting my head.

______