His Zaychik - Mr. Sinister

Connor shimmied behind the counter of the bar as he grabbed the empty bottles that were left by customers

It had been a week since the incident and Connor wasn't very proud of what drunk him did.

Because why would he send a nude of himself to Viktor?

And why would he go to a club to get drunk over a guy?
That's never something Connor would do over a guy and yet he did.

Well, at least he looked sexy in his nudes.

But something did bother him though.
Viktor said he had something planned for Connor and let's say the petite man didn't like that.

Because all he wanted was to tease the man yet he got to see another side of him that he's never seen.

"Give me sex on the beach, Con!" An old friend, Freya shouted. She used to be regular so ultimately she and Connor got on a first-name basis before she moved and opened up her club.

Connor would love to visit her club but Freya was into some freaky shit and her club was different.

"Coming up!" Connor replied.

While Connor was making her drink he could feel the atmosphere in the club change as he felt everyone in the shift and gone quiet.

Deciding not to turn around just yet, Connor quickly finished making up Freya's drink before turning around to hand Freya her drink.

It was then he was met with gorgeous Grey eyes that stared into his soul.

Viktor was back.

"Here, Frey" Connor smiled handing Freya her drink.

"Thanks, babes," she thanked before whisking herself away.

Viktor whistled before taking a seat at the bar while he and Connor had a stare-off.

"Loved the picture," Viktor expressed, his voice low and breathy.

"Glad to know you do," Connor replied confidently smiling as if he wasn't cringing on the inside.

He shouldn't have sent those pics. Maybe he would've felt better if he had sent it later on in their relationship but he and Viktor were new.

What if he had scared the man away?

"Why tease, Connor?" Viktor questions.