42 - self-reflecting

_____

_____

Oliver moaned as the buzz of his phone ringing off woke him up.

'Who the hell is texting me at this hour?'

Tapping the space beside him in hopes of feeling Ivan, only to remember his Russian man leaving him in the middle of the night.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, groaning as he then outstretched his arms in hopes of getting his smartphone.

"Bloody hell," he muttered as he perched himself up a bit more finally being able to get his phone.

Jesse

Can we please talk?

__________

Ivan smiled as he forcibly plucked out the two front teeth of the man who dared to infiltrate his and the doctor's home

The man screamed in agony at the removal of his front teeth.

"Y-You think you could do this to me?" The mayor spat, the blood and saliva mixation hitting Ivan's face.

Immediately Ivan hand punched Mayor Sawyer in the nose sending his head back by such force.

"Think? I am," Ivan grunted.

Mayor Sawyer swallowed as he shook his head before taking a deep breath. His nose was now broken and the pain he felt was agonizing but never less Sawyer ignored it as he moved his gaze to Viktor who seemed amused watching this.

"Don't you think it's an invasion of privacy to try and put cameras in me and my lisichkas home, hmm?" Ivan queried.

The Mayor turned his attention back to Ivan immediately shaking his head.