32 - Being a Vixen.

"Lisickha," I growled as I heard muffled sounds on the other end

"Yes, Ivan," he answered. I smiled hearing the small drag in his words that was just enough to tell me that he was drinking.

But my Lisichka doesn't drink or that's what he told me.

"I've heard you went to a club dressed very inappropriately," I began, my voice dipping an octave.

"And that you were dancing in front of men and that you also-"

"Sorry," he muffled interrupting me. His voice sounded very breathy and soft.

Was he trying to seduce me?

"Lisichka," I called.

"Da, Ivan," he answered immediately but there was something in the tone of his voice that made me want to pounce.

"Tell me how you feel right now, Doctor," I ordered hearing an exhale in return.

"I feel horny," Oliver blurted without any shame in his tone.

Da, he's definitely drunk.

"I'm in your bedroom right now and all I can smell is your damn scent and it's driving me insane," he continues.

"I miss you and wish you were here so you could just fuck me," he expressed.

Flickering my eyes over at my men I immediately ordered them to leave me alone in my office.

"Ivan, when are you coming back?" he groans.

I've never heard a doctor so needy and so open about how he feels.

It's usually a hassle to get him here.

Drunk Oliver seems adorable and a vixen.

Wish I was there to see it.

"Soon, Baby," I purred.

"I'm hard," He blurted.

"Really?"

"Mmmhm,"

"Take off your clothes for me, Oliver," I rasped.

"Okay, but just so you know I've never had phone sex before," Oliver confessed making a smile at how cute he could be.

"Da, then it's good I'm your first, now strip for me,"