His Zaychik - Learning Him.

It was a Sunday night, cold and quiet

No one was on the road or streets but hookers, crackheads, or beggars. Viktor always loved Sunday nights, they were the nights he would take a stroll around town with his semi-automatic peacefully.

Don't get him wrong there were a couple of times he had to get down with fuckers who had the nerve to disturb his peaceful night.

Viktor exhaled allowing his hot breath to escape into the cold air of the night as he dug into his wallet for a couple of hundred dollar bills.

It was going to be winter soon.

Taking out about five, Viktor smiled shortly before placing it down into Dirty Jim's hat.

He was a homeless man who he frequently visited and talked to from time to time.

"Thanks, Vik," Jim smiled making Viktor tip his head toward him. He knew Viktor wasn't a man of many words.

Taking in a deep breath, Viktor then placed his wallet into his coat pocket before heading his way down the street. He wanted to stop somewhere before he'd call one of his men to come to get him.

Finally reaching the warehouse Viktor tilted his head studying the design. He didn't like it but it was alright, he guess. But deep inside Vikor knew it wasn't alright but he pretended to ignore it.

Walking his way up to the front door, he could hear the loud music of some celebrity playing. Knocking on the door, he then waited for a couple of minutes before knocking again.

Clenching his jaw impatiently, he then swiftly pick-locked his way inside the home of Connor Mackey.

________

Connor sang SZA to the top of his lungs as he blasted out her new album

Connor sang SZA to the top of his lungs as he blasted out her new album. He was in the living room of his warehouse apartment dancing with his eyes closed.