19 - A Living Threat

I growled as Oliver tried to move his hips away from me as I thrust myself into his tight hole

He felt amazing.

"Ivan," he breathes when my hands tighten their grip on his waist.

I groan before resting my lips on Oliver's neck, kissing and biting anywhere I can.

I loved the taste of this man.

And God I couldn't get enough.

The sounds of skin slapping on skin filled the room as I drove my dick into Oliver trying my very best to hit his prostate over and over.

His toes curled and his hand clawed. I was taken away by the way Oliver looked. His mouth parted, sweat lightly dripping along his body. His desirable brown curls turned into a frenzy.

Some wouldn't believe that the same doctor who called everything inappropriate would be spread open wide in my bed.

"I love fucking you, Doctor" I grunted rolling my hips. His muscles tightened when a thumb of mine ran along his tip.

Oliver had cummed three times.

"Shit," Oliver cursed tightening his grip on me. Taking a sharp intake of breath I paused before bucking my hips.

"Ivan," Oliver called again his hands running along my back.

My jaw clenched as I climaxed, releasing myself into the condom.

"Dah, Lisichka," I answered slowly pulling myself out. Getting out the bed to grab a towel. I lightly damped it with warm water to clean Oliver up.

"I like you," Oliver blushed immediately avoiding my eye contact.

"I like you too, Oliver," I watched the corners of his lips lift as he showcased that breathtaking smile of his.

I wish he would smile more.

"I should head home, Em's gonna-" Oliver began rambling his head off.

"Relax, Doctor,"

"I'll have Viktor and a few of my men watch over her. So stay until the morning, I'll make sure to wake you up," Oliver exhaled before twitching a bit when I ran the towel along his semi-erect cock.

"You know, I've never felt what I had with you just now with anyone," the doctor mumbled before awkwardly clearing his throat.