[5: Blankets and Tea]

The kakushis left the three boys to get Y/n or to inform them that they were here. Inosuke looked around and noticed some things. "Monjiro, the kakushis here seem to be stronger than the ones we've met. Something about them seems odd." He said while whispering. 

"What do you mean?" Tanjiro asked, he can't comprehend the things that Inosuke is talking about. "They look normal to me," Tanjiro said, petting a small fox on his lap. 

"Yeah, they look normal. But the way they act and the feeling that I get when I see one is... weird." Tanjiro nodded and didn't argue with Inosuke, knowing that he might be telling the truth. 

"I don't know if you noticed, but this house is covered from everywhere you go. Like, they're covering the sun or something." Zenitsu said that made Tanjiro looked around. He then saw the curtains being way too thick, all of the doors have curtains on them as well. "It's like they don't like getting touched by the sun," Zenitsu added. 

While inspecting the place, they suddenly felt this very intimidating aura. All of them got their katanas out and looked for something, this aura is the same as demons. "What is this? Is this place infiltrated by demons?" Inosuke said, as he stood up and looked around. 

"I can't smell anything like a demon, though. I can only smell Y/n's scent." Tanjiro said as he tried to smell anything that resembles a demon. 

"I can't hear anything too. My hearing is clogged, I don't know why." Zenitsu added, getting even more scared. 

The aura suddenly disappeared making them confused, they all sat down but they were still on guard in case something happens. They waited for a couple of minutes and later on they saw the kakushi that assisted them. 

"The master is ready to meet you." The girl said and started walking towards the room. "You may follow me." She said and the three boys followed her. 

"Oh, I have a question," Tanjiro said and the girl stopped walking, looking at him. "We felt an intimidating aura before. Did you feel it too?" They saw the girl's eyes widen, but then they became normal again. 

"Don't mind that. We'll take care of it." The girl said and started walking again. Tanjiro is shocked and looked at the other boys, thinking the same thing. "Are you gonna follow me or not?" They gulped and started following the girl again. 

This place... is hiding something from them, and they don't like it. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

"We're here. This is the master's room." The kakushi said as they knocked on the huge door. "Master, they're here. Tanjiro Kamado and Nezuko Kamado with their friends are here." 

The boys looked at the giant red door that has the symbol of the demon slayer corps embedded in it. 

(A/n: Idk if this is the demon slayer corps' symbol this is the one that popped up when I searched it

(A/n: Idk if this is the demon slayer corps' symbol this is the one that popped up when I searched it.)

The door suddenly opened on its own and the kakushi let them in, bowing at Y/n before they go. The three of them were engulfed by the most lovely aura in the room, they saw somebody in the middle of the room looking at them.