[54: The Unknown Hashira]

It's the first day of the week, the first day of a beautiful week where there are no more demons or anything that could harm them in specific ways. Everyone is free and alive, living beautifully and basking under the fantastic sun. 

But a gathering is happening in one of the highest mountains near the Ubuyashiki Estate. A gathering between all of the Demon Slayers, it is said that this will be the final meeting. All of them are currently waiting for the Headmaster to tell them goodbye and let them live peacefully now. 

Except, a tall person arrived on the stage covered in fabric and accompanied by all of the hashiras. They all recognized this person just by seeing their form, the clothing, and they all gasped. 

The Unknown Hashira is here.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Are you ready for your ceremony Y/n-san?" Mitsuri asked as she clapped her hands, excited to see the Hashira reveal themself. "I think this will be the best thing that I will see in my life. Apart from my wedding!" Mitsuri squealed, blushing just from thinking about her wedding with Obanai. 

"Oh dear, I think your wedding will be way better than my revelation," Y/n said as they start fixing their haori. Smiling when they remember how Obanai proposed to Mitsuri on one of their dinner nights. "Your wedding will surely be the best event I'll attend," Y/n said as Mitsuri giggled. 

The door opened to the room they were in and they saw Sanemi, all dressed up like how he used to. Y/n chuckled when they saw the hickeys that they gave him the night before. "Tsk, why are you chuckling, huh?" Sanemi said as he sat down beside Y/n. 

"Oh nothing, I just think it suits you. The necklace I gave you of course." Y/n said as they smirked, Sanemi just slapped their arm. Mitsuri excused herself as she saw Obanai outside the door and wanted to be with her fiance. "Are we ready now? All of the slayers are there, right?" Y/n asked as Sanemi nodded and stood up. 

"Yeah, let's go," Sanemi said as he held Y/n's hand and started walking with them. Walking toward the stage as they both have a small smile caused by being on each other's side. "Don't make lewd comments okay? I don't want anyone to notice." Sanemi mumbled making Y/n laugh. 

"Oh, don't test me, darling!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

All of the slayers have been looking at the person in front of them for a good minute. They all seem to be baffled that the rumored hashira is real! The person in front of them is just standing there not saying anything until...

"Good morning fellow slayers! I hereby declare that this will be the final meeting of the Demon Slayer Corps." The person said and everyone was shocked at their voice. It's not that deep but it's enough to the point that it's so alluring. "You're probably wondering why I'm here and why I'm the one talking. Well, by the looks of it, you have probably connected the dots." 

The hashira started taking off their mask, their face was still hidden by their huge hat. They slowly took off the haori covering their body, showing their beautiful figure that captivated the eyes of the slayers. And finally, they took off their hat, letting everyone see their gorgeous face. 

Everyone gasped. It seems like even Mother nature is enamored by the beauty of the hashira as the wind flew by, making the hashira's majestic short black hair flow through the wind gracefully. Their [color] skin glowing under the sun, like a diamond on the rough, being the most captivating thing they've seen all day. 

But their [color] eyes are the most tantalizing thing. The way it holds so many emotions and still be alluring all at once is so beautiful. It's captivating all of them like it's telling them so many stories at once just by looking at it. It's so stunning to the point that they don't even realize the Hashira speaking. 

"As you can tell, I'm the Unknown Hashira, Rumored Hashira, or Blood Hashira. Whatever name you want to call me. My full name is Y/n Kibutsuji and I am Muzan's twin, the demon lord who we killed months ago. Now, may you enjoy listening to my story!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Shinazugawa seems pissed when all of the slayers were liking you, Y/n," Gyomei said as he chuckled when he heard Sanemi grumble. "If it weren't for Genya I wouldn't be able to hold Shinazugawa back," Gyomei said as he patted Genya's head, making the boy smile bashfully. 

"Tsk, all of them were hogging Y/n by themselves! Of course, I'm gonna be mad! One of them even clings to them!" Sanemi said as he ate more Ohagi, clearly stress eating. "Plus, they're saying so much shit about how they want to be with Y/n when I'm clearly with Y/n!!" He said and Y/n chuckled, holding his hands to make him stop eating so much. 

"Darling, you can't eat all of the Ohagi, you need to share with others," Y/n said as they held Sanemi's hands and placed them down his lap. "Also, you know I would never entertain them. As much as I like attention, yours is the only one I would accept." Y/n said as they winked at Sanemi making the man blush. 

"Tsk, we're having dinner here. Can't you get a room?" Obanai said as he slurped some ramen, glaring at Y/n and Sanemi. "Just get a room and deal with it yourselves. Don't put us into this mess." He said as he gave Mitsuri more meat. 

"As if you didn't hog the dinner last week by proposing to your girl," Tengen said as he ate more while everyone gasp at the revelation. "Let the two be, Obanai." Tengen smiled making Obanai grumble. 

"Y/n-san! Everyone!" Someone screamed and they saw Tanjiro with the other four running toward them, well, mostly toward Y/n. "Good evening everyone!" All of them greeted back and started eating again. 

"Good evening, my children. Have you eaten already?" Y/n asked as they patted everyone's head. All of them nodded making Y/n smile. "Well, just join us and eat more!" Y/n said as the younglings sat down and ate with them. 

All of them sat down and kept on eating, enjoying everyone's presence. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

All of the hashiras went into their mansions, leaving Sanemi and Y/n in their mansion. The two of them are currently in a hot spring, basking in the warmth the hot spring gives. "Ahhh, today is eventful, isn't it?" Y/n asked and Sanemi nodded, letting himself feel vulnerable. 

Y/n noticed Sanemi touching his mark, making Y/n grimace. "I only have 4 years to live since I can't go past 25, right?" He asked as he looked at Y/n, the taller hashira nodded. "Hmm, that sucks," Sanemi said and Y/n held his hand. 

"You can go past 25, look at Gyomei! But you don't need to worry, I'll be with you for those years, okay?" Y/n said and Sanemi nodded. "We should make a family now then! Let our ancestry go through, right?" Sanemi chuckled at Y/n's optimistic attitude. 

"How many children would you like?" 

"Would you carry them for me?" 

"I'm a man!"

"And...?" 

"Oh my god, leave me alone Y/n." 

"Hehe, just kidding..." 

"I would like 10." 

"That's impossible!!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

This is the end of the story but I still have one last chapter. It will be more information about Y/n and more, so if you want to see that then please wait for the last chapter. 

But if you don't care, then I will say thank you for supporting this story and letting it grow as much as it is currently! I hope you enjoyed this journey with Y/n, the Unknown Hashira and I hope to see you in my next projects.

Love, Zeddxhi!