[38: A sad farewell]

Warning!

Once again, this chapter will contain a major spoiler for the Demon Slayer Manga! So if you do want to continue, make sure you have read the manga to understand what's going on. 

This chapter will contain suicide, gore, cannibalism, and other stuff. So proceed at your own risk!

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

It's already nighttime and Sanemi is walking around his mansion, remembering the night he had with the Unknown hashira. His face is currently red as a tomato, remembering every touch the hashira gave him. He just can't believe how the hashira is so gentle with him that night even though he was so aggressive with them. 

While walking and thinking about what happened, he suddenly felt something flying at a high speed. He looked back and caught something in his hand, crushing it. He looked at his hand and saw a crushed eye, with markings on its iris. "The fuck is this?" He questioned, disgusted. 

Y/n on the other hand was almost at their mansion when they felt something. 

Their brother. 

They looked up at the sky, the moon shining over them making them grimace. "He's close to Master!" They said and started running, they immediately used their power to inform their kakushis that Muzan is near. The kakushis got the message and immediately get ready, putting food, potions, bandages, and everything that will help them in battle. 

The war is starting!

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Y/n kept on running, their speed could rival the flashiest hashira there is. They can't stop worrying about Ubuyashiki knowing that the man's disease is way worse. They can feel Muzan talking to Ubuyashiki, their twin magic currently working. 

Y/n started getting closer and closer to the point that they started hearing Ubuyashiki talk about how Kibutsuji is related to them. "You might not know this but... you and I are the same blood. You were born a thousand years ago, so maybe your blood is different from mine..." 

Y/n remembered the first time they met Ubuyashiki, not liking how a flashback just hit them. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ Flashback (10 years ago) ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Tsk, taste like shit! Motherfucker probably has eaten a dozen of humans." A demon said, wiping its bloody mouth and spitting something out. "Fuckin' hell, is that their necklace? Who puts necklaces inside their body?" The demon spoke, collecting the blood of the demon they just ate. 

"I guess these upper moons are strong, I can feel its power running through me." The demon said as they touched a rock and it shifted into a rabbit. "Oh, shape-shifting. This could be handy someday." The demon smirked, and their smirk fell when they felt a pair of eyes looking at them. 

They look behind and saw two people looking at them. One woman looks like she's in her teens, while the man beside her looks like a child. The demon sniffed the air and realized their age. The woman must be 17 while the man is 13. 

The boy has black hair and a gentle smile on his face, while the woman beside him has white hair and holding onto his arm. The demon growled at them, but they didn't flinch, making the demon confused. 

"Why aren't you backing away? Didn't you see what I did with that demon? I ate it!" The demon said but sighed when the humans didn't even flinch. "You'll get to live since I don't hurt humans. I did promise to that lovely woman." The demon said as they walked away.