[39: The beginning of the end!]

Y/n looked at Muzan with the same eyes he saw when they were children. The psychotic eyes that everyone in their village was scared of. The eyes that made the priest cower in fear, the eyes he had nightmares about. 

Those eyes are looking at him, making him only think of one thing; to run! 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Before Muzan could run, he suddenly saw some balls flying in the air, surrounding him. He noticed those balls and could determine it but they suddenly grew branch-like spikes. It immobilized him. 

He started absorbing them when someone came in and punch him in the stomach. He looked down and saw Tamayo, the woman who escaped him years ago. 

"Tamayo! Why are you here-?"

"These blood demon spikes belonged to the man who got turned into a demon in Asakusa."

Muzan started thinking about why did Tamayo reached him, he saw paper eyes all over her, meaning she used a smokescreen demon technique. 

"You absorbed my fist, Muzan. Do you have any idea what's inside it?" Tamayo said with a small smirk. "A drug to turn demons back into humans. So? Is it working?" 

"You shouldn't be able to..." 

"Oh, but I've done it! The situation's completely changed." Tamayo said as she started bickering with Muzan about her past, but she screamed. "You and I are dying right here! Himejima-san! Do it, please!" 

Gyomei appeared and immediately crashed Muzan's head with his boulder weapon. Even so, Muzan's head started regenerating, meaning that they need to keep on fighting him until the sun comes up. Which will take a long time. 

The hashiras appeared and Gyomei shouted, confirming that it was Muzan in front of them. "Muzan!!" Tanjiro screamed, his memories coming back to him, and anger can be heard in his voice. 

All of the hashiras got ready to attack the Demon Lord, but something stabbed Muzan's throat, making the man scream. Everyone noticed that it was a tendril of some sort, like a tentacle with a blade on the end. Then they remembered someone, the person they know the most. 

The Unknown Hashira; Y/n. 

All of them glanced at Y/n and saw the hashira slowly regenerating from the fire. Their clothes are ripped, exposing the upper half of their body. Their pants are only covering a part of them, and their hair is slowly burned off. But the craziest thing about them is... 

They have tentacles attached to their back. The tentacles have blades at the ends of them making them more dangerous. Y/n is silent, their body slowly forming into a more demonic entity, their tall body makes it more intimidating. 

Y/n started running at Muzan, their mouth opening up like a flower, fangs all over it making it scarier. But before they can eat Muzan's head, the Demon lord ordered one of his friends to transfer them to his fortress. 

All of them are transferred somewhere else, and all of them are not together. Tanjiro screamed for Muzan, the man letting the villain know he was going to die tonight. 

Tanjiro and Giyu are together, Obanai protecting Mitsuri from the disgusting demons, Gyomei and Muichiro running together while Sanemi is alone in a room. Thinking about how he wasn't able to protect Ubuyashiki and Y/n.

Demons surrounded him and he killed all of them in a single slash, tears escaping his eyes, making him shout. "I'll kill you all!" 

Even though all of them are separated, they know where a certain someone is. Y/n has sealed away from everyone, they're sealed in a small tight space. It's so tight that when they move, they risk their body splitting in half.