[33: A Mission with a Scarred Man]

"What did you just say, my darling?" Y/n asked one of their kakushis. "You were talking about a demon in a village?" Y/n asked. 

"Yes, Y/n-sama. There's been a demon infiltrating this village for a while now." A kakushi said as they fiddled with Y/n's hair, putting it in a braid. "The demon's schedule is to eat the children first, this demon has eaten 5 children, and he started eating the parents of these unfortunate children." 

"A demon eating children instead of adults? I've never heard that before!" Y/n said. "Usually demons eat adults since they have more nutrition, but I guess this demon is a pedophile," Y/n stated, making the kakushi sigh. 

"The demon started eating children, but later found the adults' taste pleasant. So, it started eating the adults instead of the children." The kakushi said, sounding disappointed. 

"Why do you sound so disappointed, darling? Have you eaten a child before?" 

"I once ate a child, she's tasty." 

Y/n froze and chuckled, remembering that most of their kakushis were demons. 

"Well, I should probably kill that demon, since it seems like that guy will be annoying," Y/n said and the kakushi hummed. "Also, it seems like this demon doesn't have a lot of my brother's blood since most demons are nowhere to be seen, while this demon is still operating," Y/n said and the kakushi nodded. 

"Yes, all of the other demons are now gone, it's like Muzan is preparing for the war." 

"Oh, he is," Y/n said as they stood up, fixing their new haori that has capybara in it. "I should get someone to accompany me, like a hashira that I've been thinking about..." Y/n said as they smirked. 

"Shinazugawa-sama? Is he your new toy, Master?" 

"Not a toy... more like... a new partner," Y/n said as they smirked, and started getting ready. "That man makes me want to treat him domestically!" 

"Be careful, Y/n-sama. That man is aggressive." 

"Oh, I'm ready to make him soft." 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Y/n started going down to their mansion to see Sanemi, having a hop in their steps. Happy to think about what will be Sanemi's reaction to them not having their mask, and how he will react to their new haori. 

Y/n was able to get in Sanemi's place and started hearing the commotion, making them confused. "Hmm, is my dear Sanemi sparring with someone?" 

When Y/n peaked over at Sanemi and was ready to greet him, they saw Sanemi punch Tanjiro, making Y/n shocked. "Tanjiro! My child!!" Y/n shouted and caught Tanjiro in the air, slowly putting him down. "Giyu, could you take care of Tanjiro for a while?" The quiet man nodded and slowly placed a blanket under Tanjiro. 

"Sanemi!" Y/n said, smiling at the man making him annoyed. 

"Why the fuck are you here? You shouldn't be here!" Sanemi said and was going to walk away but Y/n held his hand. "Get your filthy demon hand-" He stopped midway through his sentence when he felt Y/n kiss the back of his hand. 

"Would you like to go on a mission with me?" Y/n said, making Sanemi mad. "There has been a demon infiltrating a village for a while. He has eaten a couple of children and a couple of adults, it seems like this demon doesn't have a lot of my brother's blood, and that's why he can't control him." Y/n explained making Sanemi grumble. 

"Tsk, fine. I'll accompany you, it seems like you can't defeat a normal demon." Sanemi said and saw Y/n smirk, he noticed that Y/n still has his hands. "Get your hands off of me!" 

Y/n chuckled and looked at Giyu again. "Please take care of Tanjiro for a while, you can train him if you want! I'll just have a mission with this man, okay?" Giyu nodded and Sanemi saw Y/n smile at him. 

"Why are you smiling again-?" He didn't finish his sentence when Y/n suddenly carried him bridal style. "What the fuck!? Let me down!!" Y/n just chuckled and started running. 

Now this made Sanemi shocked at how fast the hashira is. He didn't think the hashira is this fast, it's only been a couple of seconds and he was already a couple of kilometers away, he can't even see Giyu's head anymore! "How fast are you?" Sanemi murmured and Y/n chuckled. 

"You're faster than me darling, don't worry. But I could match up to Gyomei since we're both huge and makes running too hard." Y/n explained and Sanemi hummed, still hating the fact that he was being carried. He also noticed Y/n's face, they don't have their mask. "Darling, I might melt here if you keep on looking at me like that." 

Sanemi looked away and grumbled. "I'm gonna kill you after you let me down." 

"Oh, I can't wait for that!"

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

The next chapters will be a lot of heavy scenes, like smut, blood, decapitation, and getting sliced in half. So yeah... you might want to be ready for that. 

- Zeddxhi.