[35: The Special Blood]

"Why did you protect me?" 

Sanemi blurted out and looked at Y/n, he saw how shocked the hashira is and they started laughing. "Tsk, why are you laughing?" He screamed at them, but when he saw the hashira wince, he stopped. 

"Oh, darling Sanemi, you know hashiras should help each other in times of despair," Y/n said and Sanemi grumbled. "That demon is stronger than I thought and that's probably why I got injured as much as I did," Y/n mumbled, and Sanemi looked down. 

He saw how much blood is gathering around the hashira, their body still bleeding even if it is mostly regenerated. He looked up again and saw how the hashira is looking at him with dilated eyes, making him look at himself. He's bleeding. 

"I forgot that they're a demon... I guess they get affected by my blood as well." Sanemi thought and started talking without thinking. "Do you want some?" He immediately covered his mouth and looked down, his body shivering from what he said. 

"I...don't need your blood. Can you just help me get into a house? I can see a housein a couple of meters over there, maybe you could help me go there." Y/n said as they look away from Sanemi, making the man shocked. Demons are into his blood since it smells way better than other humans, so a demon refusing his blood is... shocking to him. 

He still complied with Y/n's request and did saw the house they were talking about. Sanemi noticed blood all over the house's wall, probably from the humans being eaten by the demon he just defeated. He kicked the door open and saw how the house is full of dust, with a couple of planks around the floors. 

Sanemi slowly helped Y/n lay down on the 'cleanish' floor and let the hashira rest. "Thank you, dear Sanemi, you should go back to your mansion and rest. You must be tired from defeating the demon and from being kidnapped by me. Sorry, my dear." 

"I will stay here until the sun rises, I'm almost fully regenerated it will only take a couple of minutes, then I will rest here." Y/n started talking about how they'll be fine while Sanemi is thinking about how Y/n protected him, the scene kept on playing in his mind. 

He kept on thinking about how the hybrid demon protected him without hesitation, even if they know they could die from that. How the Unknown Hashira told him to execute the mission before helping them. How... Y/n... refused his blood even if he can see them panting heavily because of the smell. 

He was contemplating his next move but he decided to just do it. He ripped off his uniform and pulled Y/n by their collar toward his chest. "J-justshut up and take some blood, you idiot!" Y/n was shocked by this, their mouth an inch away from his chest, they slowly opened their mouth getting lured in by the marechi blood, their fangs showing but... they pushed Sanemi away. 

"Dear... I'll be fine. Also, you must go home now and rest in your comfortable mansion." Y/n said as they slowly inched away, turning their back to Sanemi. "This isn't the way you help demons, darling. Your blood is like liquor to us, I don't have a high tolerance for liquor, my dear. You trying to get me drunk is a bad idea." Y/n said as they slowly peeled off their blood-stained kimono, Sanemi saw their back filled with battle scars, making him blush. 

"Wh-why is it a bad idea?" Sanemi shouted, his chest spilling out of his uniform. "You're having a hard time regenerating and you're expecting me to just sit still here! Do you want me to kill you?" He shouted, his frustration getting the better of him. 

"That would be good so I could end my suffering." 

Sanemi stopped screaming and looked at Y/n, he saw how their hair is out of its tie, Y/n's long black hair glistening under the moon. "If you're oh so worried about me not being able to regenerate then you're wrong, sweetheart. Always remember that I still have a lot of Muzan's blood in me, even if I'm a hybrid I still have a huge amount of his blood. You don't need to worry about me, you must go before... I lose control." 

"Then lose control!" Sanemi shouted, making Y/n tense up, the hybrid slowly glanced toward Sanemi. The wind hashira's chest is exposed fully, his upper half is exposed, and his shoulders are pink just like his cheeks. "J-just drink from me! I-i'm only doing this because you saved me earlier, t-treat this like a payment!" Sanemi said, his face reddening the more he stuttered. 

Y/n gulped, their whole body telling them to drink from the boy, they looked down and sighed. They slowly inched toward Sanemi, the boy shivering from the intense gaze Y/n is giving him. "Are you sure about this? You don't need to pay me for this treatment." Y/n said as they held Sanemi's face in their hand. 

Sanemi is looking up at Y/n, the size difference making him blush even more. Y/n's beauty is being highlighted by the moon, their eyes shining brighter than usual, their mouth dripping from the smell of his blood. Y/n looks so... majestic right now. 

Y/n noticed how the boy is not speaking and just looking up at them, with shining eyes, Sanemi's face looking so beautiful under the moon. His scar tells a beautiful story that makes his face more attractive, his blushing face making him more adorable and more... delectable. 

Y/n slowly moved away again, not wanting to continue. "Maybe we shouldn't do this after all" before they can finish their sentence they felt Sanemi hold their arm.

Y/n looked at him and their eyes widen. Sanemi is blushing like crazy and his eyes are wide like puppies, he looks like he's begging for Y/n! 

"Just drink from me... Drink as much as you want... please.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

It's getting hot in here~

- Zeddxhi.