[34: Two Slices, please!]

The two hashiras arrived at the village thanks to Y/n's fast running. It took them a couple of seconds to catch their breath, forgetting that they still have Sanemi in their arms. "Can you put me down now?" Sanemi annoyingly grumbled. 

"Oh, sorry, darling-" Y/n stopped Sanemi's sword from decapitating them. "Shh, you shouldn't do that darling. The demon is close to us." Y/n said making Sanemi annoyed. 

Sanemi looked around but can't find the demon, making him confused. "I can't see it. How can you sense it?" Sanemi said as he looked at Y/n. 

"I can sense the demon walking toward us. This demon must be strong since it can hide its presence, not a lot of them can do that." Y/n said and waited for the demon, their hands on their sword, ready to pull it out. 

Y/n then saw the demon, and immediately slashed the trees for it to come out. "Come out now, little one. You shouldn't be acting like this." Y/n said, going towards Sanemi. "Be calm and watch your surroundings. I can't sense it that much anymore." Sanemi hummed his sword out of his sheath, ready to fight. 

Suddenly, Sanemi heard a rustle to his side, then he saw two things coming at him at a high speed. It's the demon's tail. He was able to dodge the first tail, but the second tail is too fast for him, he covered his face and endured the attack... that didn't come. 

He uncovered his face and saw Y/n standing in front of him, he noticed that Y/n took the attack and protected him. "Huh...?" He murmured, noticing that the hashira's body is cut in half. 

"Oh, seems like that tail is pretty sharp," Y/n said as their upper half fell to the ground, their lower half falling to its knees. "You were able to make me into half&half? That's pretty impressive." 

Sanemi was shocked, Y/n is currently cut in half in front of him because he was protected by them. He started blacking out not knowing what to do when Y/n shouted his name. 

"Sanemi!" 

The said man came back to reality and saw Y/n slowly piecing themself together. He went toward Y/n but they stopped him, making him confused. "Why are you stopping me? You fucking need some help, you idiot!" Sanemi screamed, and Y/n chuckled. 

"Kill the demon first before you help me. Look at him!" Sanemi looked at the demon and saw it dancing, laughing maniacally, talking about how he killed a hashira. "Decapitate its head before it can kill more citizens. Forget about me." Sanemi gulped and stood up, facing the demon. 

"Fine, but if you die from blood loss then that's your fault!" Sanemi said and immediately run toward the demon. The demon slashed Sanemi but the hashira was able to cut off one of its tails. The second tail came in and swiped Sanemi's chest, making him bleed. "Oh, now that's what you don't want to do. 

The demon got paralyzed by Sanemi's blood, the scent of it overpowering, even Y/n was enamored by it. The two demons drooled over the man's blood, making him smirk. Since the demon wasn't moving, he took the opportunity and... "Wind Breathing! Eight form: Primary Gale Slash!" Sanemi chanted. 

Sanemi leaps into the air, swinging his blade as fast as he can, forming circular wind torrents toward the demon. The demon screamed in pain and his body is cut in pieces, way worse than Y/n's body. Sanemi graciously lands down on his feet, unleashing another attack on the demon. 

"Wind Breathing! Second form: Claws, Purryifying Wind!" Sanemi lifts his sword upwards toward the right, unleashing four vertical slashes, resembling claws. He unleashed this attack to kill the demon further, not wanting any disturbances if he healed the Unknown Hashira. 

He turned around and saw the other hashira struggling to piece their body together. Y/n noticed that Sanemi finished defeating the demon and smiled at him. "A little help, darling?" Sanemi grumbled and kneeled in front of Y/n. "Just hold the lower half of mine, so I could chant a spell," Y/n said and he nodded. 

Sanemi held Y/n's lower half and slowly placed it with their upper half, he held it for a while and saw Y/n's body start glowing. He looked up and saw Y/n's red eyes shining and creating a glow around it, then he heard Y/n chant. "Blood Demon Art: Overhaul!" Y/n said and their body started piecing back together. 

Sanemi just sat there silently looking at Y/n repairing their body. He looked at Y/n's face and saw them sweating, probably exhausted at the blood loss. They stayed like that for a while, engaging in silence, the only thing you can hear is Y/n's heavy breathing and the trees swaying with the wind. It's a peaceful scene, it's just that one of them is cut in half. 

After a couple of minutes, Y/n was able to piece their body back together, Sanemi sighed and looked up at the sky, mumbling the words... 

"Why did you protect me?" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

The next week's chapters will be a lot of smut, bite scenes, blood, aftercare, etc. So... you know what to get ready for. ;)

- Zeddxhi.