[1: Rumor]

"Tanjiro! Are you okay?" A yellow-haired boy shouted for his friend. The said man groaned and motioned Zenitsu to stay where he is. "Yes, I am. How about you, Zenitsu?" The man named Tanjiro asked Zenitsu. 

"I'm okay now, Tanjiro." Zenitsu answered, suddenly a man with a boar head came and run towards them, stopping to check at them. "Oi! Are you okay, Monjiro?" He exclaimed, shouting way too loudly. 

"It's Tanjiro! Ugh-" Tanjiro groaned, his sides hurting way too much. Zenitsu immediately helped Tanjiro up, worried about his injuries. "Tanjiro, you shouldn't talk too much." Zenitsu explained, the three of them started walking, the boar head carrying the box. "Thank you, Zenitsu." Tanjiro said, making Zenitsu nod. 

After a long battle with a demon, the trio went back to their inn to rest their fatigued and injured bodies. The old lady who was helping them stay in the house helped them with their injuries. When all of them are finished getting treated, they went back to their rooms and Tanjiro went up to the box. 

He opened the box carefully, and started ushering to somebody. As if he's telling somebody to come out of the box. He stepped away from the box and somebody started crawling out. It seems like this has been a regular occasion since the two other boys didn't even flinch. One of them even seems delighted to see the little girl out of the box. 

The little girl walked out of the room, going up on the roof to look at the moon. Zenitsu sat down beside Tanjiro and started talking. "Tanjiro, aren't you gonna get in trouble if they found out about your sister?" 

"Yeah, I will. But... I can't just leave my sister behind. I need her, and she needs me, she's the only one I have." Tanjiro explained, making Zenitsu smile, realizing that this man really loves his sister. "We should just kill her." The man with the boar head said, while picking on his nose. 

"Hey! You fricking boar head!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu immediately bonked Inosuke on the head, making him have two bumps on his head. Inosuke then started chasing after the two, making them run around the room. The three of them did calm down after a couple of minutes, then Zenitsu started talking. 

"Have you heard about the rumor that involves a hashira?" Tanjiro and Inosuke looked at him with confused faces. "Hmm, what is it?" Tanjiro asked, genuinely interested. "Are they strong?" Inosuke asked. 

"Well, what is the rumor?" 

"I heard this a while ago, maybe when I became a slayer. So, the hashiras are the strongest in the Demon Slayer Corps, and these hashiras have 9 members." Zenitsu said, Inosuke started listening in. "The rumor is that, the hashiras have more members. Instead of 9, they have 10 members. Also, no one has said if it's real, so they started calling it the Unknown Hashira." 

"What's a rumor?" Inosuke asked, then Tanjiro started explaining what a rumor is. "A rumor is a story that might be true or false. Usually, it's false, but we'll see about this one." Tanjiro said, and they started getting ready for the night. 

"Do you think they're pretty? Hehe, they must be." Zenitsu said, thinking about how the Unknown Hashira looks like. The trio started sleeping, Inosuke snoring while Zenitsu is covering his ears, having a difficult time because of his hearing. Tanjiro is still not asleep, thinking about this Unknown Hashira. 

"I hope I can see them." He murmured and closes his eyes, letting himself drift to sleep. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

The trio woke up quite early, greeting each other good morning. Inosuke screamed at the top of his lungs and asked if someone can fight him. The other two ignored him and started packing up for their next trip. After packing up their things, they went out and thanked the old lady that helped them. Well, Inosuke tried to fight her.