[28: A man filled with Hatred]

Warning! 

As what I said in the last chapter, this chapter will contain major spoilers in the Sworsmith village arc so I hope you read the manga. 

If you have read the manga then go ahead and proceed. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Tanjiro was hit by the tree dragon that Zouhakuten made, one of Hantengu's emotions. Tanjiro struggled to catch up to this demon, almost getting crushed but a woman saved him. 

"Kyaah! That is one big monster! What is that!?" The Love hashira; Mitsuri, slashed a dragon's head to save Tanjiro. "You okay!? Sorry for being late!! Good thing I made it in time." Mitsuri said as she laid Tanjiro somewhere else safe. 

Tanjiro shouted how that demon is an upper moon four but his coughs got the better of him. "Hey, you! Your pranks went too far there! I'm gonna take Nezuko-chan and Genya-kun back now!" Mitsuri declared at the demon. 

"Shut your mouth, harlot. I only take orders from one person in this world." Zouhakuten said with a disgusted voice. 

Mitsuri was appalled by this statement, even talking about how this demon looked like her little brother. The dragon screamed again and Tanjiro warned Mitsuri, but the hashira cut through all of the attacks made by the dragon. This shocked Tanjiro. 

Mitsuri cut through all of his attacks and was able to match up with his speed. The hashira was able to get close to Zouhakuten but Tanjiro shouted how he's not the real body and would only multiply if you cut his head. Mitsuri realized this but it was too late... 

The demon screeched at her which made her body paralyzed for a while since it was so loud. Even so, Mitsuri tensed up her whole body so she could withstand the attack. Zouhakuten realized that Mitsuri is an amazon and went to punch her. 

While she's in that state Mitsuri remembered her past life and the discrimination that she got just for having a stronger body than most women in their village. Her marriage was called off two years ago just because of a stupid man judging her by her mannerism. 

She hid all of those traits of hers, her mismatched hair, her strength, her gluttony, she hid all. Thinking that it's okay and that someone would love her if she did, even if she's not being like herself. 

She went back to reality when she felt three people carrying her, she realized that Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Genya is protecting her. She learned that she was the hope of these three and cut through all of the attacks. 

"I will never let any of my friends die! The demon hunters are my precious home. Upper moon, whatever you are, I don't care!" She screamed after she cut through the attacks, making the siblings fangirl over her. "I won't lose to evil people. Now get your butts ready! It's time to get serious!" 

Mitsuri kept on fighting Zouhakuten and will start being faster, and stronger and suddenly a scar appeared just on her neck. While Mitsuri is fighting Zouhakuten started getting madder and madder. 

"Ugh, why is everyone so fucking annoying? Why are you so annoying? Now, I can't get to those brats because of you!" The demon said as he kept on attacking the hashira. "You're just as annoying as the Unknown Hashira! That stupid hashira who's related to the man I bow to!" 

Mitsuri looked at the demon, shocked at what he said. "How do you know the Unknown Hashira? Also, did you just say that they're annoying? They may look weird but they're super cool!" Mitsuri said as she kept on fighting the demon. 

"Oh shut up! They're annoying! I'm so annoyed by them because they're stronger than HIM! I hated it! I'm mad at them-" Before Zouhakuten finished his sentence his body started crumbling away, making Mitsuri shocked. 

"I-I'm alive! Tanjiro-kun and the others must've cut the real body's head off!" Mitsuri said as she dropped to the ground, happily. "But... I have some questions for the demon though..." 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Muzan in his child form has made a mess in his room, realizing about what the hell happened, even praising Hantengu! He was so excited that he suddenly cut off the woman's head without him noticing. 

He started transforming to his real form while talking about how he's waited for thousands of years and talked about how even his twin can't do it. "If I eat that girl and absorb her, I can defeat the sun!!" He screamed, and the maid in the room screamed but was slashed in half by him. 

In a mansion that is full of red buildings and exotic animals, a hybrid is currently petting some of their capybaras and giving them some food. Y/n smiled, slowly standing up and looking up at the sun. 

"It seems like Nezuko now has conquered the sun." Their smile dropped when they stated the other thing they felt. 

"And... it also felt like someone has found out about me." 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Well... next chapters will be interesting~

- Zeddxhi.