[53: The End]

The windy breeze flows heavily around the air indicating a beautiful morning. It is gorgeous since so many things have happened. 

Especially if your lover, who you thought was dead, is standing right in front of you. Welcoming you home. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Welcome home, darling." 

As soon as those words spill out from the tall person, they fall to the ground from the intense impact that Sanemi did. "Woah there darling, at least give me a warning," Y/n said and Sanemi didn't speak. He just hugged Y/n as much as he can. 

"I hate you so much," Sanemi murmured to Y/n's neck, and the taller hashira grimaced. "I hate you," Sanemi said again as he started hitting Y/n's shoulders. 

"I hate you so much! Why did you just disappear like that?" Sanemi shouted at Y/n as he kept on hitting them. He started being violent not noticing what he was saying. "Didyou know how hard it is to look for you? I nearly gave up! If Iwasn't so in love with you, I would've just given up right away!" He said as he hit Y/n multiple times. 

Sanemi stopped hitting Y/n and buried his face in their neck, hugging the former demon. "I hated how every time that I remember you, I just remember the things we did. I hated it since you weren't with me, it was so annoying. You're so annoying." Sanemi said as he hit Y/n on the back one last time. 

Y/n hugged Sanemi back and chuckled. "I'm sorry my dear, I needed to recover from what happened to my body. Therefore, I must disappear for a while." Y/n explained as they kissed Sanemi's head. "I'm sorry if I made you worry, that wasn't a part of my plan." 

Y/n held Sanemi's face and kissed his nose, the man blushing heavily, missing this side of affection. "Now, did you just confess your feelings for me, love?" Sanemi's eyes widened, he retracted what he said earlier, and his face couldn't be redder. 

"Sh-shut up! If you heard it the first time then I don't need to repeat it." Sanemi said as he stood up and let Y/n stand up as well. He saw Genya beside them looking at him with a smug smirk. "Wh-what are you looking at, huh?" Sanemi barked at Genya. 

"Hehe, It's weird seeing such an aggressive hashira be this flustered," Genya said as he giggled and run away. Screaming something along the way. "The two of you look great with each other!" 

This made Sanemi blush heavily while Y/n only chuckled, with a  little blush on their cheeks. "I'm glad your brother is now looking well," Y/n said as they put a stray hair behind Sanemi's ear. "Are all the hashiras okay, my love?" Y/n asked and Sanemi nodded. 

"Yeah, all of us are fully healed. Obanai did lose his sight but he was fine with it, seems like he had Mitsuri on his side." Sanemi said and leaned on Y/n's hand. "Muichiro is fine, he's looking better than ever. The same with Himejime-san, his body looks just the same." Sanemi said and Y/n smiled. 

"Seems like my suffering did help everyone in the end." 

Sanemi looked at Y/n and remembered what Kanao said to them. "Kanao told us everything." Y/n looked at Sanemi with a shocked face and sighed. "Did you actually... take all our wounds and defects?" Sanemi asked and his eyes widened when he saw Y/n nod. 

"Tamayo-san gave me a formula for a potion years ago, where I can heal everyone, but there is a cause. The person's wounds will be transferred to the person who healed them, in this case, it was me." Y/n said as they started walking into the mansion. "She gave me this formula so I could heal anyone in a dangerous situation, and it helped us in the battle." 

"So that's why they look wounded every single time we heal..." Sanemi thought, walking along with Y/n and realizing how they barely did anything in the war. He stopped this thought when he felt his hand being touched.