[48: A lovely Secret]

Y/n saw Muzan's scars all over his body and remembered those are the same scars that were made by a man named Yoriichi, making Y/n chuckle. 

This was seen by Tanjiro as well, seeing how the scars are so deep to the point that Muzan has still not recovered from it. Tanjiro started thinking about it and came to a certain conclusion.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Yoriichi made those wounds. Despite hundreds of years, Muzan never recovered. Yoriichi burnt Muzan at a cellular level. Those are Muzan's weak spots! Even now, Yoriichi is showing us the way!" Tanjiro thought, smiling about this fact.

Tanjiro attacked Muzan again, but the demon started running away when he heard there is only 40 minutes till dawn. Y/n saw their brother running and couldn't help but scream. "Hey,you little bitch! Don't be a pussy, you're disgracing the Kibutsuji family!"

Y/n run after Muzan and tried to catch him with their tentacles, but the man is fast at escaping death. "He ran away!! Iguro, Muzan fled!!" Tanjiro shouted and Iguro was shocked. Of course, he will flee, he's not a samurai that will die for their pride, he's just a thing that clings to life! 

Tanjiro, Obanai, and Y/n run after the demon, not wanting to lose with the annoying fucker. While running, Muzan arrived at the part where there are a bunch of slayers, he immediately slashed all of them with his tentacles and even stepped on their dead bodies. This was seen by Tanjiro and Y/n making them mad. 

Y/n and Tanjiro picked up all of the katanas of those demon slayers and started throwing them toward Muzan like a spear. Y/n even used their intense strength to pierce the sword on their brother's body. 

"What pecky insects! I drive them back but they won't go away! And piercing attacks are more dangerous than slashes right now!" Muzan thought, looking back and hearing his twin shout something. 

"Juststop being a coward and face death! Satan will be proud of your work!" Y/n shouted which made Muzan mad, he used his tentacles to chop Y/n's head off making Tanjiro shocked. "Keep going, Tanjiro! Don't worry about me!" The boy nodded and run towards Muzan again. 

Because Muzan slowed down to stop and kill his twin, he was stabbed in the back of the neck by Obanai letting him get attacked by Tanjiro. The demon's back was cut by Tanjiro, while the young boy gave Obanai some of Yushiro's eyes. "Iguro, here! Take these! You'll be able to share Kaburamaru's sight!" 

Muzan was mad and slashed the ground again, making Tanjiro and Obanai cough some blood from the intense attack they received. "Iguro! Jump three long strides to the right!" Tanjiro instructed Iguro so that he can retrieve the eyes Tanjiro gave him. 

Kaburamaru was able to snatch the eyes and gave them to Iguro. "Tanjiro... Thank you." Iguro murmured and attacked Muzan again as they cornered Muzan, making the demon annoyed. 

The two of them are succeeding in fighting Muzan since the demon is running out of breath, and his strength is decreasing. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Y/n on the other hand is trying to attach their head to their body again, but they're failing. Since they don't have any mirrors around them, they can't properly see where to place their heads correctly, which is bad. If they can't connect it in time, they will surely die. 

"Shit! Why can't I find the right hole? I can't attach my head if it's like this!" Y/n said when they felt someone helping them. Their head was placed correctly and their body slowly regenerated, while regenerating, they felt something on their lips, making them shocked. This someone is kissing them in the middle of the battle. 

Before they can try and push the person, something started flowing in their mouth, by the taste of it, it's one of their healing potions. This person is depositing the healing potion in such a unique way, which made Y/n blush. After a couple of seconds, the person stopped kissing them and Y/n saw who the person is and to their surprise. 

It's Sanemi.

From the look on his face, he kissed Y/n, making the hybrid blush like crazy. They touched their lips remembering how soft Sanemi's are. "Did you just-" Before Y/n can ask the man, he turned back at them making Y/n chuckle. 

"Sh-shut up and stand up there. I'll talk about it after this war, so you better not die, got it?" Sanemi said as he looked at Y/n, and the hybrid nodded. "You better stand up and help us defeat your stupid brother. He's annoying!" 

Y/n nodded and stood up, their eyes started becoming redder, their fangs started becoming longer and their arms started becoming thicker. From the looks of it, Y/n is getting stronger by the way they transformed again.

"Let's finish this!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

In three chapters this stupid war will be finished. And just get your eyes ready because you might cry... ;)

- Zeddxhi.