[15: Demon Village?]

The boys and the hashira are all rested up and they decided to continue on their journey. Having to travel down south for two days and arrive at the demon village. Y/n looked around and saw demons near the entrance, they counted that it was somewhere between 20 demons. 

"It seems like the demons are waiting for us, yeah?" Y/n said and the boys nodded, also realizing that the demons in the entrance is already charging at them. Y/n decided to jump up and scream. "I'll go look for the main demon, you guys can kill them!" 

Zenitsu complained but still fought the demons off, Tanjiro and Nezuko teaming up together. The demons that they're fighting are just the twinks of demons so it's not that bad, it's like the demons in the Final Selection Exam. 

While fighting, Tanjiro saw how fast Nezuko is and how fast she can decapitate the demon's head off already. He still needs to decapitate the head since it won't die, but Nezuko looks stronger and looks more composed. It seems like Nezuko has been killing demons for a while, but I guess, the training that she does with Y/n is that heavy. 

After minutes of fighting, they were able to finish the demons in the entrance. "Guys, let's meet up with Y/n-san, they're just close here," Tanjiro ordered and everyone agreed, running to where Tanjiro is going. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ Tanjiro's POV ʚɞ ʚɞ

While we are running we still saw a bunch of demons that we need to decapitate, they are a bit easy since they're mostly hungry demons, not demons with abilities. After many minutes of fighting and running, we saw Y/n-san. 

"Look, it's Y/n-san, over there!" Zenitsu said and I nodded. "They're cornered with so many demons!" Zenitsu screeched. 

I looked at Y/n-san standing in the middle of the hoards of demons, their sword unsheathed. I saw them raise their sword in the air, the blade shining from the moon. I blinked for a second and then I saw Y/n-san jumping up in the air, and saying. 

"Blood Breathing! Third form: Massacre!" 

Then everything moved in slow motion. I saw their hand moving so gracefully, maneuvering their sword like it weighs nothing, moving like fresh blood out of someone, dropping to the ground and finishing everything off. 

I blinked again and everything went back to normal, but now it looks so fast because when I blinked again the heads of those demons are decapitated, their bodies falling to the ground. I looked at Y/n-san and saw them wiping the blood off their sword. 

I rubbed my eyes together, thinking that I was hallucinating but all of the demons are all dead, their bodies slowly decomposing. Y/n-san then turned to us, they were pointing at the ground. "Hey, younglings! I think the demon is underground, manipulating everyone like a puppet!" They said which made me shocked, I decided to sniff the air and smelled the demon. 

"Yes, Y/n-san! I can smell it!" I said and they nodded. "Hmm, what are you doing, Y/n-san?" 

"Everyone stay back, okay? I'm going to do something." Y/n-san said and we nodded, staying back a bit. I thought that they will attack the ground and reveal the tunnel where the demon is but no. 

They touched the ground and their hand slowly started lighting up, which made all of us shocked and weirded out. "What are they doing?" Inosuke asked, confused as well. 

When we looked back again we saw the ground turning into a lake making it shocking. "Ahh!!" We screamed, almost drowning from the lake that just happened but suddenly we are in the air 

"Oops, sorry! Didn't think that you would be affected by the lake!" I looked up and saw Y/n-san holding us, I looked down and saw Inosuke and Zenitsu holding on to their legs. "Haha, let's dive in, yeah?" 

"Wait- AHHHH!" 

"I'M NOT READY TO DROWN YET!" 

"YEAH! LET'S KILL THAT DEMON!" 

"MHHM!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ Third Person's POV ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Hold your breaths!" Y/n screamed and dived into the water, immediately looking for the tunnel that they felt earlier. The hashira swum and swum and soon saw it, going in it. They slowly made their body small enough to fit in the tunnel but not small enough that the others would notice. 

After minutes of swimming, the tunnel ended, and they were spat out of the tunnel into a room. As soon as the boys were free from the water, they started coughing some water out of their mouths. Since the boys are still recovering from the sudden intrusion of the water in their lungs, Y/n fought the demon guards themself, not taking a lot of effort since they're easy peasy. 

"Are you okay now?" The hashira asked the others and saw the glare that they are giving the hashira, Y/n scratched the back of their neck. "Sorry, I didn't think of the consequences, hehe," They said making the others more irritated. 

"Seems like you found my lair!" All of them looked behind and saw the main demon, he looks like the main demon at least. "I guess it's expected that the twin of my master will find me out." 

Everyone froze. Twin of his master? What does that mean? Tanjiro looked at the demon again and saw him staring at the hashira, the young boy suddenly smelled that the hashira is frightened making him confused. 

"Oh, did I slip up? Was I supposed to reveal your secret at this early stage, Unknown Hashira?" The demon said, Y/n gulped and Zenitsu heard that, making him piece everything together. 

"Y/n-san... are you the twin of this demon's master?" Zenitsu spoke, and Tanjiro looked at him with shock. "I heard you gulp after what he said, that means he's telling the truth, right?" He asked, interrogating the hashira. 

"Aww, does your subordinate not know what you are? What a pity!" The demon said as they laughed, looking at the humans. "YOU SLAYERS HAVE BEEN TRAINING WITH THE DEMON LORD'S TWIN!! Y/N L/N IS A KIBUTSUJI EVER SINCE THEY ARE BORN!!" 

Tanjiro looked at the hashira, he can still smell uncertainty and fear from them, making him realize that everything that this demon is saying is the truth. But how could it be, Y/n is a hashira, how could they be Muzan's twin? 

Then he started piecing everything together. The constant fabric around them every time the sun is there, not eating with them, eating raw food most of the time, covering their face, complaining that the sun is too hot, having a weird place that they go to every time, having this freakishly tall body. 

Everything works together now, all of it makes sense. Y/n is a demon, a hybrid between human and demon, as this demon said. Tanjiro looked at Y/n and heard them sigh. 

"Well... I guess I was found out!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Things are... getting interesting ;)

- Zeddxhi.