[30: The Unknown Hashira's Identity]

"The demon that I fought said there is a demon hashira. The Unknown Hashira to be exact." All of the hashiras will look at Muichiro if he's kidding but the boy is only looking at Y/n with a soft glare. 

"Oh, yeah! The demon child that I fought also said the same! He said that there is a demon hashira, he even told me that they're a hybrid!" Mitsuri said as she looked at the Unknown hashira. "He didn't tell me who it is though since he was already crumbling away before I could ask, but I do remember him talking about how the demon hashira is annoying and how they're stronger than Muzan!" Mitsuri explained all of the hashiras are now looking at Y/n. 

"Also, the demon I fought said that they're Muzan's twin. Even stating their name." Muichiro added, making all of them gasp. 

"Tengen said the same," Obanai stated, making the others look at him. "When I went to the Entertainment District and talked to him, he told me that the upper moon he fought said the same. He speculated that it's the Unknown hashira, he suggested for me to keep quiet for a while but it seems like this is the time." Obanai said as he stood up, unsheathing his sword and pointing it to Y/n. 

"So... are you the demon hashira that we're talking about?" 

Y/n chuckled, making everyone get ready to strike, waiting for their move. "Oh... for hiding this identity of mine for 6 years just for people like you to see this," Y/n said as they took off their mask, and everyone gasped. 

Red stunning cat-like eyes are looking at them. It looks so much like a demon but somehow... it's comforting. The face of the hashira that they've been thinking of as just a rumor, is now being seen. The hashira stood up slowly taking off their hat, their long black hair that is reaching the ground had been revealed. 

Y/n slowly took off their haori, their demon slayer uniform being seen by everyone. Their uniform is similar to Tengen, their arms showing, their two buttons unbuttoned letting everyone see their neck with a tattoo that looks like a collar...? "Haha, well, here I am. All in my demonic glory!" 

"It seems like now you've found out about me. Hope you don't mind that you've been working with a demon for years, haha." Y/n stated, their body standing up majestically. 

"Come on, move! The demon is there, why can't you move?" Sanemi thought, wanting to kill the hashira in front of him. 

"Shit, am I paralyzed? Did Y/n do this? No, they couldn't be, they're just standing there!" Obanai thought. 

"Come on, move! Before they can strike!" Giyu thought, gripping his sword. 

"Unsheath your sword and be useful!" Mitsuri thought, gritting her teeth. 

"My body... isn't following my orders." Muichiro thought, his body standing still. 

All of the hashiras are having a problem when it comes to moving to kill Y/n, all of them are just stunned like a rock. Then they all thought of the same thing... 

Even if Y/n is a demon, they look so much like a human... 

Their red shining eyes had so much dominance in them but also had this comforting stare. Their face looks oh so stunning that they're taken aback at how beautiful they are. Their tall, huge body, tells them how much the hashira has been training longer than them. The way Y/n smiles and looks at them with such admiration, it's like the hashira is... 

Proud that they're going to kill them!

Even so, one of them got away from the majestic curse, it was Sanemi. "You're a demon! The twin of Kibutsuji Muzan, you should be killed!!" Sanemi shouted, making everyone get out of their trance, getting ready to kill Y/n. "You probably ate some humans and killed some of them! Why did you become a hashira, huh? Did you manipulate Oyakata-sama?" He shouted, accusing Y/n of other things. 

"Oh, come on, sweet cheeks. You don't need to be so mad at me." Sanemi was taken aback by the compliment. "Plus, can't you tell how different I am from a demon? Because I haven't eaten a single human in my life! And remember, I've been alive for a thousand years now!" Y/n exclaimed. 

The hashiras could tell that they're different from other demons, their aura is just so calming and peaceful to the point that they don't even want to point their swords at them. But once again, Y/n is a demon that needs to be annihilated. 

Sanemi noticed in his peripheral that Gyomei and Shinobu is just sitting down, looking at Y/n, even smiling! "Hey, Himeijima-san, Kocho. What are you doing? Why are you so calm? The twin of Kibutsuji is right in front of us!" 

"I know that..." Gyomei said. 

"I can hear and see them Shinazugawa-san." 

"Then why are you so calm!?" Sanemi shouted. 

"Y/n-sama... is one of the people who helped me at some point in my life," Gyomei said, looking up and blindly looking at where Y/n is. "Y/n-sama is one of the people who believed in me." Y/n smiled at this remembering when they first met Gyomei. 

"I will never hurt Y/n-san. They helped me get through the hardest point in my life." Shinobu said, smiling at Y/n. "They also helped me become a hashira!" Shinobu said, making Y/n chuckle. 

Everyone is shocked about this. Shinobu, who despises demons so much, and Gyomei, who hates them as much as she does, are currently... liking a demon...? Y/n laughed when they saw how shocked the hashiras are, making them look at Y/n again. 

"Is this a good explanation of how good I am even if I have a demon's blood in me? Or are you still going to kill me?" Y/n said, as they raised their arms and smirked. "Because if you will. Then go ahead and kill me..." 

"If you can!" 

The hashiras are mad and were almost ready to jump at Y/n and kill them when Amane spoke. 

"Please, everyone! Settle down!" Amane said, they all looked at her. "Please, let Y/n-sama explain everything. They have a reason why they're here!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Next week will be fun ;)

- Zeddxhi.