[36: The Vampire's Bite]

Warning! 

This chapter will include smut scenes, biting, blood-drinking, cursing, and more. If you're not 16+ or comfortable with this I suggest you skip this chapter. 

If you're fine with this and have reached or are older than the age limit then you may proceed.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Sanemi pulled Y/n down and the hybrid is facing the man's chest. Their eyes dilated when they saw how fresh the blood is. "Darling, this will hurt, okay?" Y/n said as they traced Sanemi's chest with their hands. 

"I-i know, just do it!" Sanemi said, Y/n nodded and started licking the blood off, making Sanemi squirm. Y/n's slow licks started becoming more aggressive, nibbling on the skin here and there, savoring the taste of the blood, this made Sanemi annoyed. "Are you underestimating me? Do you think I could- Ah~" Sanemi moaned when Y/n suddenly bit his chest, the feeling making him arch his back. 

Y/n will drink his blood, you can hear them gulping as much as they can, some of it slowly dripping out of their mouth. Sanemi will start becoming dizzy making him confused, he will slowly push Y/n away, the hybrid hashira licking their lips. "Wh-why am I getting dizzy?" Sanemi said, Y/n lifted his face and kissed his forehead. 

"It's the aphrodisiac effect, darling. We demons have this so when we bite our food, they will stop wiggling." Y/n said as they started licking the dripping blood off Sanemi's chest. "I also took quite a bit of your blood already and that might be one of the cases." 

Y/n looked down and saw a tent in Sanemi's pants, making them smirk, slowly touching Sanemi's thighs making the man shiver. "Someone is getting excited~. Are you a masochist, darling? Do you like how I bite you?" Sanemi got annoyed and pulled Y/n's face toward him, the hybrid only smirking at him. 

Y/n slowly held Sanemi's face, their hand slowly going up on his problem, Y/n rubbing it making the man shudder. Sanemi looked down and Y/n slowly whispered. "Do you want me to help with that big problem of yours, sweetheart?" 

Sanemi shuddered, his arousal all over the place, the way Y/n is rubbing his cock, the way they were whispering to him, their bites and nibbles making him go crazy. Y/n noticed how Sanemi is just sitting still, making them touch his face again. "Darling, you can still back out right now. You don't need to do this." Y/n whispered slowly, their lips kissing Sanemi's nose. Their forehead touched each other, while Y/n stopped touching Sanemi, waiting for him to answer. 

Sanemi opened his mouth, letting out a breath he didn't know he's been holding. "I wanna keep going," Sanemi said loud and clear, making Y/n smile. "Touch me down there," Sanemi said as he blushed, and Y/n nodded. 

"Do you love it when you're taking control, darling?" Sanemi slowly nodded at Y/n's question, making the hybrid smile. "Well, this night, take control of me, yeah?" Y/n said and Sanemi blushed, looked away, and nodded. 

"Use your words, darling," Y/n said as they held Sanemi's waist, positioning him on their lap. "Come on, you can speak." 

"Let me take control tonight," Sanemi said as he sat on Y/n's lap, he slowly placed his hands around their neck, pulling Y/n in and kissing them. Their tongues dance in a steady rhythm, their bodies grinding with each other, hands caressing each other, filthy... absolutely filthy. 

Sanemi slowly pushed Y/n away, taking deep breaths and making Y/n smile. Y/n started kissing his body, making him whimper and moan, his body grinding against Y/n and it was all too much for him. "Y/n~... Hmm~"