[45: A Powerful Demon]

All the hashiras appeared in battle and started fighting Muzan with all their might. The demon king is indeed still strong as he could fight 3 hashiras at once. It seems like they're merely ants for the man.

So many slayers have fallen for the hashiras sake, protecting them at all costs. It is a bloody sight. But there is one dangerous calamity, Tanjiro has soaked some of Muzan's blood when his eye was cut. The young man's cell started forming a huge chunk of flesh out of his right eye, if you look at it, it looks like his brain is spilling out!

It seems like the young man will die soon...

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

The hashiras have been hit by Muzan in areas that should slow them down, even so, they kept on going. Muzan's tentacles reached Mitsuri and she was ready to die when someone else blocked it. Boulder and chains reached their view meaning that the Rock hashira is here. 

Sanemi cut Muzan's back and threw potions that set Muzan on fire, because of this Muzan kept on attacking them and was even faster than before. Mitsuri on the other hand wasn't able to dodge some attacks and was getting pulled by an immense force. 

Before she can get cut by Muzan, someone saved her, something wrapping around her and putting her away from the tentacles. "Eh? What's this?" She looked down and saw tentacle-like appendages wrapped around her. She followed the thing and saw someone standing before them. 

The Unknown Hashira. 

"Hello there, my horrible brother," Y/n spoke and smirked at Muzan when they saw his eyes widen. "Are you okay, my dear Misturi?" Mitsuri started tearing up when she saw Y/n. 

Y/n slowly set down Mitsuri and looked at their brother. His body filled with mouth making them realize something. "Did you use those mouths to suction Mitsuri?" Muzan didn't speak still shocked at how his twin looks currently. "Are you shocked about my appearance? Well, you should. I did do this for you!" 

"You..." Muzan stepped back a bit, looking at Y/n and gulping. "You transformed yourself back a century ago, didn't you?" Muzan shouted and Y/n chuckled. 

"Indeed. Now, feast your eyes because this will be the last thing you see!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

The hashiras noticed that Y/n's look is so different from the Y/n they knew. Their hair is longer and bushier, their body seems to be bigger in width because of the muscles, their voice seems to be deeper and it just feels like...

Y/n is a true demon here. 

Y/n looked at the hashira, their red eyes are duller and have no life in them, and their fangs seemed to be longer, that it is poking out of their mouth. A gush of wind came and Y/n's hair started swaying, their tentacle-like appendages swayed with the wind, they look so majestic and beautiful. 

"You can rest for a while, let me handle this. Until... he comes back." Y/n said as they looked in the direction where Tanjiro was. 

"What do you mean? At least let me help!" Sanemi stood up and went back to his stance but he almost fell. Y/n caught him and set him down carefully. "I was just sitting longer than I thought! My legs cramped up!" Sanemi said to avoid the embarrassment. 

"My dear Sanemi, I would be glad to fight alongside you but you must rest. I love you way too much for me to just let you die here." Y/n confessed making the hashira shocked and causing Sanemi to blush. 

Y/n faced Muzan again and their tentacles started getting ready, their tentacles becoming thicker and more solid. "Hey, are you ready for the best night of your life? The first duel we'll have!" Y/n spoke proudly against their twin. 

"Tsk, I'm ready to kill you!" Muzan said as he attacked Y/n, his tentacles aiming for Y/n's head, but the hashira is faster. Jumping up in the air as they whipped the air with their tentacles. "What's that supposed to- AHHHH!

By whipping the air with their tentacles all at the same time, Y/n made a strong soundwave enough to make anyone scream in pain. They unleashed it for Muzan, avoiding the hashiras nearby. 

While Muzan is still in pain, Y/n released another strong attack, Muzan's tentacles were blasted off of him, making him scream in pain again. He looked up and saw Y/n with their katana, smirking at him. 

"Blood Breathing! Fifth Form: Blood Moon!" 

The hashiras were shocked by this, they'd never seen Y/n use any of their breathing forms so for them to see one is, shocking. Especially to see the one they never use!

"How was that, brother? That one is inspired by our night of birth! We were both born during Blood Moon!" Y/n spoke as they attacked Muzan again, using their breathing form. "Being born during the blood moon means that the babies will bring chaos and disruption! No wonder we're both demons! We really are twins!" Y/n said as they laughed maniacally. 

While the hashiras are shocked by Y/n's maniacal speech, a cat came. Sanemi looked at the cat and certain potions were thrown at them. "What the?" He groaned and suddenly all of the poisoned parts of his body were healed. "What? That stray cat just healed us." 

Y/n noticed the cat and remembered Tamayo, making them smile. 

"She really is a wonderful woman, always helping us till the end." 

"That woman gets in my way even when she's dead." 

Muzan and Y/n heard this from each other and growled. "Why would you compliment that nasty woman?" Muzan growled at Y/n, hating how his twin is still wrapped around Tamayo's finger. 

"Shut up! She helped me through my worst, of course, I'll compliment her! Unlike you, who never realized the help you get!" Y/n said as they fought with Muzan again, their tentacles attacking all of Muzan's mouth suction. 

Since the hashiras has healed up, they stood up again and started fighting. But they're overwhelmed since they don't know which tentacles to attack!

"Don't worry, keep on attacking, my tentacles won't hurt you! It will also dodge your attacks, keep on going!" Y/n shouted as they attacked Muzan's eyes, the man healing immediately. 

The hashiras saw how the tentacles around them didn't even touch them at all, which made their lives a bit easier. They started attacking and avoiding Muzan's attacks, supporting Y/n from behind. 

"Well, I hope you can match up since I will be serious now!" Y/n spoke as their tentacles multiplied and became longer. "Let's fight this idiotic brother of mine!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Someone will arrive next chapter ;)

- Zeddxhi.