[20: Flashbacks and Predictions]

"Hmm, I see... hmm. Six, the weakest Upper Moon. The six things aside you beat an Upper Moon, we should be celebrating." A man with a snake on his shoulder spoke, looking down at the Sound Hashira. "I should praise you or something." 

"No, I don't need your praise." 

"THAT'S RIGHT!!" 

"You're pretty late." 

"Y-you're so late! Were you coming? You're so late!" Suma shouted at the man but the snake hissed at her making her scream and hug Uzui. 

Obanai started telling Uzui that he shouldn't have let his left arm and left eye get taken. And that he shouldn't retire, saying that the young ones are not growing yet. 

"Oh no, the young ones are growing," Uzui said as he smiled at Obanai, making the man skeptical. "The boy you despise so much is growing." The Sound Hashira said, describing Tanjiro. 

"Whoa, you're kidding. Did HE survive this fight? Kamado Tanjiro?" Uzui nodded making Obanai annoyed. "Tsk, annoying." 

Uzui sighed then he remembered something. "Hey, the demon girl that I fought said something about a hybrid hashira. Half-human and Half-demon." He said out in the open making Obanai look at him with confusion. 

"Oi, are you okay? You're spouting nonsense. The poison might be getting the better of you." Obanai said and Uzui shook his head. 

"No, I've been healed already. I heard the demon spout that out when I beheaded her head. She started talking about it." 

ʚɞ ʚɞ Flashback ʚɞ ʚɞ

"Like, you're not an Upper moon," Tengen said with a deadpanned face, waiting for Daki to just die plainly. 

"I am an Upper Moon Six!" 

"Then how did I cut off your head so easily? You're so weak!" Tengen said as he looked around. "Did your brain explode?" 

"I still haven't lost! I'm an Upper Moon!" 

"You've lost without a doubt." 

"I'm actually strong! I'm just number six right now, so I'll just get stronger from here and..." 

"You're not convincing anyone here." 

As soon as Uzui finished that sentence Daki started crying, making the shinobi shocked. He started getting confused that the girl is still talking even if her head is already cut off. 

"DIE! DIE! ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA DIE! ESPECIALLY THAT DEMON HASHIRA!!" 

This made Uzui pay more attention to the girl. Demon hashira? What does that mean? 

"Oi, what are you talking about?" Uzui asked, wanting to know more. 

"One of the hashiras is a hybrid! And I hate them so much! Because of them, HE doesn't pay attention to me anymore!! I hate that stupid hashira!! I want them to DIE!!" 

"A hybrid? Like a half-human and half-demon?" He asked and the girl said yes, wailing about how she hates that hashira so much. Uzui was so deep in thought that he forgot he was still in the middle of battle. A man emerged from her back and things happened. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ End of Flashback ʚɞ ʚɞ

"What the hell? A hybrid hashira? Who could it be?" Obanai asked, bewildered at what he learned. He looked at Uzui to see if he was even serious and the Sound Hashira looks serious indeed. "Do we kill the hashira after we inspect them? We can't just have a demon in the Corps'. What if that hashira is a traitor?" Obanai said, spitting some truth. 

"I do have some predictions about who it could be, but I don't know if this is true or what," Uzui said and Obanai listened carefully, wanting to know who he could kill. "I think it's the Unknown hashira," Uzui said and Obanai is shocked, knowing why he would think the hashira is the hybrid. 

Uzui remembered when they met the hashira days ago, the way the hashira looked at him when he made a bold sentence about the young ones. He felt such an intense intimidating aura, the same as when Gyutaro came out of Daki's back. No... it's more intense than that. 

It's like if looks could kill, he would've been dead at that time. 

"Why did you predict that it could be the Unknown Hashira? Just because they've been gone for so long you would predict that they're a demon. I need better proof than that." Obanai said as he looked at Uzui, waiting for the answer. 

"Well, obviously the hashira has some things that are weird about them. Like how they're covered from head to toe even when they're under the sun, why is that?" Uzui said and Obanai kept on listening to him. "They also covered their face with a mask, but days ago their mask changed into a half mask, instead of their whole face being covered only half of their face was covered." 

"I know what a half mask looks like. I'm not an idiot." Obanai muttered but Uzui didn't listen to him. "Is that your only proof about the hashira being a hybrid?" Uzui nodded and Obanai sighed. "Well, I guess I wouldn't blame you for suspecting the Unknown Hashira. But your proof isn't a safe accusation, there are a lot of things that are left out." 

"Yeah, I know so I would like you to keep this for a while," Uzui said as he sighed. "Also, since it's just a prediction don't tell anybody, okay? Even Mitsuri, you can't tell her." Obanai's eyes widened at that and rolled his eyes. "Just keep it to yourself man, it's not that hard." 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

 A man that looks like a basketball was summoned into an infinity fortress, he looks around, shocked why he's there. "If I got summoned here then that means..." 

"An Upper Moon was killed by the Demon Slayers!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Things have been predicted, what could this mean for Y/n? Also... a man that looks like a basketball, what? 

This is a short chapter but I hope you don't mind. Also, two chapters a day since I wanted to finish this story as soon as I can since I want to create another story. 

Disclaimer: 

EVERY CHAPTER FROM NOW ON WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS SINCE THIS STORY WILL PROGRESS WAY FASTER THAN THE ANIME!! AND I WILL BE FOLLOWING THE MANGA!! SO I SUGGEST TO READ THE MANGA IF YOU HAVEN'T!! 

- Zeddxhi.