[6: Relaxing in the Garden]

Tanjiro walked up the stairs and started going towards Y/n's room. While looking around he noticed a lot of potion vials, some were filled while some weren't. He looked at one of them, the purple liquid looking so beautiful and catchy to the eyes. 

He flipped it around to see the label when suddenly...

"You must not do that, young boy!" He turned around and saw Y/n looming over him, making him shocked. "Potions like that are delicate, you can't casually hold it like that," Y/n said as they took the potion vial out of Tanjiro's hand to place it where it belongs. 

"Sorry, it looks so beautiful that's why I held it," Tanjiro said as he looked at the vials again. "May I ask what's in these potions?" He said still shocked that he wasn't able to sense Y/n. 

"Those potions are for my soon-to-be kakushis," Y/n said and Tanjiro is confused by that. "Well, let's go to my room and talk about some stuff." They said and started walking towards their room. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Tanjiro sat down on the pillow and looked at Y/n, who has their full attire on now. The fox mask, the woven hat, the long kimono, and some of their hair on the side. He noticed that Y/n's hair is black, which he didn't see when the trial happened. 

"Young boy, you do know that you shouldn't look at people like that, right?" Tanjiro immediately stopped looking at Y/n making the hashira chuckle. "Are you feeling nervous that your friends aren't here anymore?" Tanjiro nodded. 

"Don't worry, I'll just ask you a few questions. I'm not gonna eat you alive." Y/n said and Tanjiro gulped, their weird robotic voice not helping his nervousness. "My first question is about your sister. Nezuko Kamado." 

"I heard from my kakushis that you plan to help Nezuko be human again. How will you do that?" Y/n asked, Tanjiro got ready to answer the question. "I'm sure that you won't be able to do it yourself, so someone must be helping you." 

"I met Kibutsuji one time on a mission. I was in a city walking around to look for the demon I need to kill when suddenly I smelled the same smell of the demon who killed my family." Tanjiro said his fist curling. "It was Kibutsuji. The two of us looked at each other as he scratched the back of a man and made him a demon. The man attacked us immediately, but I don't want to behead him in front of so many panicked people." Tanjiro exhaled, calming himself down. 

"Then someone helped us, a bunch of flowers engulf all of us, and the demon passed out. When I looked up I saw a woman with a man, her arms are bleeding and I realized that she was a demon and she used her spell on us. She told me if I can go to them so I said yes and the man with her helped us get to her house." Tanjiro explained. "She introduced herself to us that she's a doctor that helps demons, she then told me that she's able to make a single demon which is the man with her. Because of that information, I asked her if she can make Nezuko into a human again, and she said yes! She also said that she already made one demon into a half-human before." Tanjiro said, he then smelled that Y/n seems to be happy. "Hmm, Y/n-san? Are you happy?" Tanjiro asked. 

"Oh, yes I am. It seems like you met the woman who I saw years ago." Y/n said, they took off their woven hat and set it down making Tanjiro see their long black hair. "Is her name Tamayo? And is the boy Yushiro?" 

"Huh? How did you know them?" Tanjiro asked, shocked that Y/n knows the two demons. "They're completely hidden from everyone, so how did you find them?" 

"Tamayo-sama helped me through a point in my life. The very disgusting point of my life." Y/n said, Tanjiro smells disgust, hatred, anger, and sincerity behind those words making him confused. "I guess she needs you to collect blood from the Twelve Kizukis, right?" Tanjiro nodded, not knowing why Y/n knows that.