[4: Red Village]

It's early in the morning and Tanjiro is greeted by the amazing sun. He went out of the room he was in and smiled, but then he remembered what happened to him. He sighed and just thanked the master that he can still be a slayer despite carrying a demon. 

He sat down and started thinking about the whole trial, at first, everyone seems to be agitated and doesn't want to let him live. But when the master said his thoughts and explained the situation, the hashiras appears to accept what he's done. 

There's only one thing that he can't forget, though. The Unknown Hashira. That person... is the most eccentric person he's seen, and he's with Inosuke all the time. While thinking about the hashira, he suddenly remembered their scent. 

"Oh yeah, their scent! How could I forget such an intoxicating scent?" He screamed as he ruffled his hair. "It's weird, though. Their scent is way too exciting like they're not just-" 

His sentence was cut off when he felt someone jumping on him, he looked behind him and saw Zenitsu, greeting him. "Oh, good morning, Zenitsu." He greeted back, then he saw Inosuke running around the garden. 

"Tanjiro! Shinobu-chan is looking for us." Zenitsu said, making Tanjiro confused. He soon got up and walked towards Shinobu's office, he knocked on the door and went in. 

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke. I have something to tell you." Shinobu said as she turned herself towards them. "The blood hashira wants to train all of you. Nezuko included." The girl said, making the three gasp. 

"The blood hashira? You mean the Unknown Hashira?" Zenitsu asked while standing up. "But aren't they just a rumor?" Tanjiro calmed the boy down. 

"I'll tell you the story later, but let's listen to Shinobu-san first." The girl appreciated the calm boy. "Does that mean we need to find their mansion?" Tanjiro asked. 

"Don't worry, I know where they live. They gave me the address to where their mansion is after the hashira meeting." Shinobu said as she wrote down the address and gave Tanjiro the map. "They also said that you should be healed up. They don't want to train injured slayers like you."

"So, we still need to heal up before we can go?" Shinobu nodded at Tanjiro and dismissed all of them. "Now, I need to tell you what happened." He said to his friends. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

"So, yeah. That's how I met the Unknown Hashira." He said as he finished talking about what happened to the trial. "They were very eccentric when I met them, but I guess most of the hashiras are." 

"Does that mean the unknown hashira took interest with you two? Since they want to train all of us when they met you?" Zenitsu asked, and Tanjiro slowly nodded. "And they're covered in fabric from head to toe? Like you can't see any skin besides the hair?" Tanjiro nodded at the question. 

"Sound like a weird one," Inosuke said as he stretched his muscles. "Are they strong?" He asked. 

"They have this certain scent! Like a pleasant smell." Tanjiro said while the other two are confused. "Their scent is like flowers, but more... lovely."

"Even if I don't have the same senses as Inosuke, I can tell you that they're strong," Tanjiro added as Inosuke smirked. "Hehe, I can't wait to fight that guy!" 

"Well, where are their mansion?" Zenitsu asked and looked at the map. "Wait, isn't this very far?" 

"Yeah, it's like a mountain across from here," Tanjiro said. "No wonder no one knows who the Unknown hashira is." 

"This place has a lot of demons in it," Inosuke said, making Zenitsu scream. "My first mission was in this place. There are a lot of demons lurking there." He said calmly.