[32: He's mine]

Warning!

In this chapter, Y/n will interact with Sanemi in a flirty way! And also Y/n here will be interested in Sanemi, so this story will lead to SanemixY/n ship! If you don't like that then you may quit the story.

If you're okay with SanemixY/n, then you may proceed and enjoy this chapter.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Amane finished the meeting and went to take care of her husband again. Y/n left the room and looked up at the sky, enjoying the beautiful view that the Ubuyashiki estate gives them. While enjoying the view, they suddenly felt a menacing aura charging at them so they jumped up in the air. The menacing aura that charged at them is no one other than, Sanemi. 

Sanemi was bewildered at how fast the hashira dodged him, but once again, Y/n is a hybrid with higher senses than him. "Oh, sweetSanemi, what brings you here?" Y/n said making the said man irritated. 

"Don't talk to me, you demon!" Sanemi said and slashed Y/n again, well, more like the air. He looked around to try and see where the hashira is but to no avail. "Tsk, where did they go?" Sanemi said. 

He looked around but he just can't see the hashira, making him confused. Suddenly, arms wrapped around his waist, he looked behind him and he was met with a chest. So, he looked up and saw the face of Y/n, being oh so close to him. Y/n is wearing a smirk, their mask nowhere to be seen, so Sanemi can see their beautiful shining red eyes. 

Y/n slowly traveled their hands to Sanemi's wrist, directing his sword back in his sheath. Sanemi can't speak, he can't even make a noise, and the only thing he can feel is heat. His body heated up, he doesn't know if it was from the blazing sun or if it was because of how close he is to Y/n. 

"Darling,you shouldn't swing your sword so mindlessly. You must always think about which placeyou're in, did you forget that we're in the master's house, sweet cheeks?" Y/n said, as they smiled at Sanemi, the man slowly blushing. 

The other hashiras saw this and some of them are amused at how brave Y/n is, some of them are fangirling at how cute Sanemi and Y/n look, while some of the are shivering in disgust. One of them feels their auras and smiles, knowing that Sanemi is feeling something he hasn't felt before, which is affection. 

All of their faces dropped though when Sanemi pulled away and unsheath his sword, pointing it at Y/n. "Tsk, shut up! You shouldn't even be in this estate since you're a demon! You must die!" Sanemi said and he was irritated when Y/n just chuckled at him. 

"Whoa, relax sweetheart, you shouldn't kill me, remember my mission?" Y/n said, raising their hands and Sanemi grumbled, walking away. "Aww, you'll walk away just like that? But we could have so much fun together!" Y/n whined, making the man scream profanities at them. 

Y/n chuckled at Sanemi's action and put on their mask again, looking at the other hashiras. "Well, it seems like I need to leave now. Also, I will say this..." Y/n said as they faced the other hashiras. 

"Thatboy is mine, okay? NO ONE SHOULD TOUCH HIM!"

The hashira might be smiling, but their tone certainly isn't. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

"A special training session began, it was called the Hashira Training. Those who have ranked lower than hashiras trained with them one by one. Usually, Hashiras only train their successors but ever since Nezuko-chan conquered the sun, the demons suddenly stopped showing. It was like the 'calm before the storm, and because of that, Hashiras only had to focus on night patrol and day training now." Zenitsu explained to Tanjiro. 

Tanjiro started getting happier, wanting to train his breaths more and be stronger making Zenitsu annoyed, biting Tanjiro's head. Before the yellow-haired kid can leave Tanjiro started thanking him for how his thunder breathing trick helped the red-haired kid. Even complimenting Zenitsu that he'll be a great hashira makes Zenitsu very happy, having a small skip in his steps. 

The hashira training consists of Tengen, Mitsuri, Muichiro, Obanai, Sanemi, and Gyomei. Shinobu didn't do any training since she was focusing on other things, Giyu didn't do it as well because of his issues while Y/n didn't participate because they haven't been figured out. 

Y/n also figured out that the other hashiras will be able to shape the young slayers even without them. Y/n just focused on their looks and changing them. 

"Y/n-sama, would you like me to sew you a new uniform? Or should I just sew you a new haori?" Jera said, one of Y/n's kakushis. "I don't think you should abandon your hat since you still need to avoid the sun," Jera said as they took Y/n's measurements. 

"I wouldn't trash it, Urokodaki-sensei gave it to me, I wouldn't want to trash such a valuable treasure," Y/n said, assisting Jera to step down the stool. "Also, I think my old uniform is fine for me, just make a new haori for me, Jera. Would that be okay?" Y/n asked nicely. 

"Of course, Y/n-sama. Would you like me to change the design? Or should I keep your old design?" Jera asked, looking at the hashira. 

Y/n looked back at their old haori, the old pattern of it looking like blood. They remembered why they decided to make that pattern, to remind themself that they're related to the Demon Lord, but they don't want to remember that now. "Maybe... change it Jera. I don't want any sad reasons for my new appearance." Y/n said and the kakushi smiled. 

"Would you like it to be a capybara theme? The capybara seems to like you more now!" Y/n laughed making Jera smile. 

"Do you think I would look childish?" 

"Oh, who cares! Let it be!" 

"Alright, fine! Make it a capybara theme!" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

I hope you don't mind that I made it into a SanemixY/n theme. If you can recall on my old Youtube channel, everyone seemed to vote on Giyu at that time but... 

I'm the author so I made it into SanemixY/n! 

Also, Sanemi seems to be over-hated just because he hurt Nezuko when the girl is a DEMON! It's his job to kill demons so, of course, he will hurt Nezuko. 

Anyway, if you like Sanemi, let's be friends! :)

- Zeddxhi.