[24: Catching Up]

Y/n arrived at the city where Tamayo resides and pulled out the paper Tamayo sent a week ago. Y/n raised the paper and stuck it to their forehead, immediately seeing the barrier Yushiro made. "Ah, there they are. So glad that Muzan can't sense me right now." Y/n said and walked through the barrier, using their blood demon art to slowly tear the barrier. 

Y/n saw the house and knocked on the door, smelling someone coming in. Then a boy opened the door and Y/n smiled as soon as they looked at each other, it was Yushiro. "Good evening, young boy!" Y/n said and Yushiro grumbled. 

"Tsk, just come in and don't call me young boy!" Yushiro said as he opened the door for the hashira, Y/n ruffled his hair making him more annoyed. "You!" 

Y/n smelled the air and smelled Tamayo, they also realized that the scent they're smelling is the perfume they bought for Tamayo years ago when they became a hashira. Y/n followed the scent and arrived at Tamayo's room, slowly knocking at the door. 

The door opened and Y/n was greeted by Tamayo's gorgeous face. Y/n slowly walked in the door and took off their mask, letting Tamayo realize who they are. As soon as Tamayo was able to see who they are, the woman immediately hugged the hashira. 

Tamayo threw herself towards Y/n, the hashira being able to catch the woman and hug her tightly. "Y/n..." Tamayo whispered, hugging the hashira as tightly as she can making the hashira chuckle. "I miss you..." Tamayo said and the hashira hummed. 

"I miss you too, Tamayo-san." Y/n said as they slowly put Tamayo down, noticing how the boy is glaring at them. Y/n then noticed that Tamayo is crying making them scared. "Ah, Tamayo-san! Why are you crying? Did I hug you too tightly? Did I do something wrong?" Y/n said in a panic making the woman chuckle. 

"It's fine, darling. It's just I was so worried that something bad happen to you!" Tamayo said making Y/n sigh, the hashira held Tamayo's face, wiping her tears with their thumb. "Sorry for being so emotional, it's been so long since we saw each other," Tamayo said and Y/n nodded. 

"It's fine to be emotional, Tamayo-san. It's a normal thing for demons and humans." Y/n said, wiping Tamayo's tears, even if they can see Yushiro's glaring face. Then before Y/n could pull away, Tamayo stood on her tip-toes and held Y/n's face, her hands touching it. "Tamayo-san..." 

"Is it just me or has your face looked better? Like... you look more stunning." Tamayo complimented Y/n's looks making the hashira blush like crazy and making Yushiro madder. "Oh, did I make you blush, sweetie?" Tamayo said as she chuckled, making Y/n blush and cover their face. 

"W-well, the hashiras get paid as much as they want so I can take care of my skin. A-also, I'm a demon still, my face gets better because of regeneration." Y/n explained, clearing their throat from the sudden heat they experienced. Tamayo hummed and prepared a seat for Y/n. 

"I mean, you already look stunning way before when I met you for the first time." Tamayo unconsciously said making Y/n blush even more, and Yushiro madder. The young boy then attacked the hashira but Y/n can dodge all of his attacks. "Oh, do you want to-? Umm, Yushiro why are you fighting Y/n?" 

This made the two stop and let Tamayo do her thing by organizing the seating area. While Tamayo is doing that, Y/n looked at Yushiro and smirked, mouthing the words. "She likes me better than you..." This made Yushiro even more annoyed. 

"Come here you two, let's sit and catch up," Tamayo said as she patted a sit beside her, Yushiro immediately taking it making Y/n chuckle. "I'm honestly so glad that you received the paper since if you didn't, you wouldn't get in here." 

"Oh, yeah! The demon calico cat you use almost got eaten by the animals in my mansion!" Yushiro was shocked while Tamayo chuckled. "You know since the animals in my mansion are feral for most of the time."

"Y/n, where do you live now?" Tamayo asked and Y/n sighed. "Will you be able to give me your address? I gave your blood sample to Chachamaru so it can follow where you are." Tamayo said and the calico came, looking at Y/n. 

"Tamayo-san, I'm sorry but you know my situation right now. Currently, Muzan hasn't been able to touch me since he's probably shocked about what happened to his team. The last time that we met was two months ago when he called for an Upper Moon meeting." Y/n said and Tamayo nodded. 

"I still can't believe how far you've come. I still remember how you look a century ago." Tamayo said and Y/n nodded, remembering everything that happened a century ago. "Oh, how stressful was that time," Tamayo said with a chuckle. 

"Do you remember what happened?" 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Well, you can kinda next what will be the next chapter. 

- Zeddxhi.