[49: Swallowed]

Somewhere far away, someone, a little girl started running away from the house keeping her. She kept running, looking for someone, stopping along the road and covering one part of her eye. Half of her eye looks like a human, while the other looks like a demon. Another hybrid perhaps? No, it couldn't be. 

The girl slowly started remembering things around her, the people she met, who helped her along this journey, and her brother. She clenched her head, screaming in pain, and suddenly remembered the line she always hear from her brother. 

"No matter what happened, your big brother is going to save you!" 

She looked up at the moon, remembering who she was. She's Nezuko Kamado, a girl who has a family killed by a demon. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Tanjiro kept on fighting Muzan, waiting for more reinforcements and holding on the time. Thirty-five minutes, he needs to fight the demon for that long, even if it seems to be impossible for his little body. 

Muzan heard the crow state the time and decided to get out of there before he dies, trying to divide himself just the same way he did when he encountered the being who almost killed him. 

Tanjiro panicked, not knowing what to do and overthinking Muzan's abilities, but Muzan failed in his dividing skills. Something in the solution seems to be wrong. He then remembered the woman he devoured hours ago, seeing her face smirking at him infuriated him. 

"Sorry but, you're wrong..." 

He started coughing up blood like someone is choking him after he discovered there are 4 substances in him. The last one is cell destruction, his most feared thing is getting close. 

Even so, the man didn't give up, he certainly doesn't want to face death yet, and he still needs to rule over everything. Before Tanjiro and Obanai can attack him again, Muzan unleashed a strong attack, whipping the ground and changing himself again. 

Tanjiro and Obanai didn't survive the attack, the attack is simply too strong for a human body to take, making them have a seizure. The attack is so strong to the point that it even reached the Ubuyashikis, making them bleed but they must continue and alert the others. 

Before Tanjiro can struggle, even more, someone saved him. A tentacle wrapped around his waist, pulling him and suddenly his seizure stopped, he can breathe again. He looked up and saw Y/n, the hashira looks fairly pissed. 

"Don't worry, Obanai is safe over there." Tanjiro looked at where Y/n pointed and saw Obanai getting healed by Caine, making him sigh in relief. "Rest for now, I need to fight my brother. I can't simply let him go after what he did to you." 

Y/n unsheathed their sword, swinging it up in the air, turning it around, and unleashing a huge slash in the air. The attack is simply too huge for Muzan to avoid in his current state, for more difficulty, Y/n used their tentacles to whip the ground and unleash a small earthquake on Muzan. 

The ground underneath the man cracked, letting him get stuck and take the special attack Y/n used on him. He fell on his knees, his body bleeding so much, and his regeneration is not working because of Y/n's breathing. 

He started coughing up more blood, making him vulnerable and Inosuke was able to slash his back. He started talking about how everyone lost limbs, the dead slayers around them, and he started talking to Muzan and giving back their lives. 

Muzan didn't care and he plunged his arm into the ground and grow it like a plant underneath Inosuke. Before he can hurt the boy, Y/n saved Inosuke, using their sword to cut off Muzan's arm, making the demon scream. 

Zenitsu arrived to remind Tanjiro that Nezuko will be human again and told the boy he should focus on staying alive. Zenitsu was almost attacked by Muzan but once again, Y/n is there to help them, cutting off Muzan's attacks. 

Muzan is getting tired, he can't raise his arms anymore, he can tell that all of the hashira is getting up again, making him annoyed. Inosuke and Zenitsu attacked Muzan together, the yellow-haired boy almost cut the man's head off but it was too shallow. 

Inosuke tried to cut off the man's head as well but he failed, getting hit by Muzan's tentacles instead. The boy is too close to the demon and was going to get attacked by Muzan, but alas, Y/n and Tanjiro arrived and cut off Muzan's arm. Y/n set Inosuke down and healed Inosuke, transforming his body back to what he was earlier. 

Tanjiro started using his breathing, trying to do all 12 forms but he coughed up blood, his body is getting weak. Before he was killed by Muzan, Inosuke came in and helped him, cutting off the tentacle that was attacking Tanjiro. 

Zenitsu stood up again and attack Muzan's back, Tanjiro and Inosuke conjoining their breaths and attacked Muzan. Every time that one of them gets tired or attacked, another one will help, making them a great team. 

Tanjiro attacked Muzan again and was able to corner him against the wall, Tanjiro panicking about the whole thing but someone arrived and pulled off Muzan's tentacles. It was Mitsuri, recovering from the attack she received earlier on. 

"That's enough!" She said as she pulled and twisted Muzan's arms off with her hands, even so, she was still attacked by the tentacle. 

Sanemi came in and cut another tentacle off Muzan, also pinning the demon onto the wall. Muzan has other plans though, splitting his face in half to create a huge mouth, trying to devour Tanjiro, but the boy was saved by Obanai, and the man's face is getting eaten. 

They're saving Tanjiro. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Muzan saw the sun, his eyes widening and he unleashed another strong vibration, blowing off Sanemi and Obanai, even one of Tanjiro's arms. Even so, the young man didn't give up and still pinned the demon, Giyu arrived and helped the boy hold his sword, the sword turning red. 

Y/n saw Muzan trying to do something and they used their tentacles to pin him down, stabbing his body to the wall and using their whole body to pin Muzan even more. The demon lord saw this and screamed. "I'm your twin! Help me!" 

Y/n's head rung, their body wants to follow the orders of Muzan, their demon blood flowing again, but to no avail. Y/n's will to kill him is much stronger. "I don't... accept you as one." Y/n groaned, pinning Muzan again. 

The demon got mad about this and started making himself get bigger, he transformed himself to become just pure flesh so he could protect himself. Y/n saw this and pushed Tanjiro and Giyu away. 

"Y/n!" 

"Y/n-san!!" 

The two men shouted at the same time, seeing Y/n get swallowed by Muzan. The last thing they heard from Y/n is. "Tanjiro! Your neck-" 

Y/n got swallowed by Muzan. 

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

Welp, hope Y/n tastes good. :)

- Zeddxhi.