Chapter 11: my woman

Lu Junting walked into the house, and naturally saw that there were more guests at home, but his expression did not change, and asked, "A guest at home?"

    The old lady Lu said: "Come and meet, this is Miss Liang." After speaking, she smiled at Miss Liang: "This is my unsatisfactory eldest grandson Lu Junting."

    As soon as Lu Junting heard Miss Liang, he knew that it was the one at home who arranged a blind date for him, so he was confused and arranged a blind date, but Lu Junting did not show any emotion on his face. He came over and was very polite. Miss Liang held out her hand.

    "Hello, Miss Liang."

    Miss Liang was very surprised, she said that Lu Junting was cold and arrogant and difficult to get along with, but now it looks quite graceful.

    Miss Liang hurriedly got up and shook hands with him. She looked a little shy and didn't dare to look at Lu Junting, "Hello Mr. Lu, I have long admired your name."

    "You're welcome, Miss Liang, please take a seat."

    Lu Junting sat down, Miss Liang sat next to him naturally, Lu Junting asked, "What did you just talk about?"

    Old Mrs. Lu was quite satisfied with Lu Junting's performance, her eyes crooked into crescents with laughter, "I'm talking about your childhood."

    "I don't need to tell the embarrassing things in front of the guests when I was a child, so as not to cause jokes."

    Miss Liang hurriedly said, "No, no, Mr. Lu was very cute when he was a child."

    "Miss Liang has won the prize."

    Miss Liang lowered her head and smiled, Lu Junting said again, "My yard is very big, do you want me to take Miss Liang for a walk?"

    Old Mrs. Lu wished they had a chance to get along alone, so she hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, the lotus is in bloom. You can take Miss Liang to see the lotus."

    Miss Liang was also very happy to see the lotus, and left with Lu Junting with a shy smile.

    As soon as the two left, the old lady Lu asked, "What do you think? Is there a chance?"

    Jiang Lisu said: "I think these two children get along very well. It seems that Jun Ting is very satisfied with Miss Liang. Mom, we may have a happy event soon in our family."

    The words made Mrs. Lu very happy, "I'll just say it, I won't know if it's suitable to meet, no, as soon as we meet people, we think it's an eyesore and we have to take them out for a walk alone. already."

    Zhang Yao also smiled and said, "No, I thought that Jun Ting's child would be angry, but I didn't expect that when she saw Miss Liang's eyes, she couldn't move her eyes. It's the right thing for the lady to call."

    The more they talked, the happier they became. Later, they started to discuss how the wedding should be arranged and how many children they would have in the future.

    Lin Xiyu listened calmly on the side, seeing that Lu Junting seemed to be quite satisfied with Miss Liang, if Lu Junting really married Miss Liang, what would happen to the child in her belly? Can Miss Liang accept it? If she couldn't accept it, she would just take the child to live elsewhere. Anyway, Lu Junting said he would give her a sum of money, and then she wouldn't have to leave the child or marry Lu Junting, the more she thought about it. The more I think this plan is good.

    At this moment, Lin Xiyu's cell phone rang suddenly. She was startled when she saw the caller ID, and glanced around. Fortunately, everyone was talking about Lu Junting and Miss Liang's marriage. No one noticed her at all.