Chapter 46: just want to stick with him

Little Lu Chengsubaru walked over to his father, Lu Junting naturally pulled him into his arms, he hugged him and sat on his lap, the little boy frowned while looking at the coffee he was drinking and asked: "Why does Dad drink medicine every day?"

    "This is not medicine, this is coffee."

    The child insisted, "It's a medicine, a bitter medicine."

    His son treats all bitter things as medicine, he is very stubborn, and has the same virtue as his mother, Lu Junting is too lazy to correct him, teasing him, "Do you want to take a sip of medicine?"

    The child was so frightened that she shrank from his arms, and ran to her mother. Lin Xiyu sat down a little far from Lu Junting at this time. When the child ran over, she subconsciously hugged him , She hasn't calmed down yet, and she didn't hear anything the child said to her.

    She felt inexplicable, why did this happen, she didn't dare to look at him because of Lu Junting's eyes that seemed to be evil.

    Lu Junting glanced at her, Lin Xiyu straightened her back subconsciously, in order to relieve this unreasonable tension, she hurriedly held her son in her arms.

    Lu Junting thought she was very strange, didn't she like him to wear it like this?

    "I don't have to have a morning meeting today, I'll take you to work later."

    Lin Xiyu nodded, "Okay."

      She felt even more uncomfortable at the smell of him.

    This kind of discomfort is not the same as the discomfort faced with him before, which was mostly out of fear of him, but now, this discomfort comes from an unfamiliar tension, It's the kind of feeling that even just smelling him will make you feel at a loss, and even feel like you are about to suffocate.

    Especially sitting with him at this time, some pictures replayed in her mind unconsciously, she remembered that before, as long as they sat together, he would always be close to her, either by hugging her waist, or Hook her shoulders.

    Thinking of this, the feeling that her heart is tightening and suffocating is more obvious, but she found that she was looking forward to it. Even though she was nervous and uncomfortable at the moment, she was looking forward to him sitting closer. Looking forward to him getting close to her.

    Lin Xiyu wondered if she was sick.

    Lu Junting thinks differently from her at this moment. In the confined space of the carriage, he can smell her scent at any time. This scent is very light, but it can make him feel at any time All realized that she was sitting next to him. Lu Junting has never eaten meat since he divorced her. For a carnivore who has never eaten meat, it is conceivable how tempting the sudden meat smell is.

    The only thing Lu Junting wants to do now is to hold her down and kiss her hard. But if he did that, the little girl was afraid that he would think he was a lunatic, maybe even more afraid of him, it was a pity that she finally screwed up like this when she turned around.

    Lu Junting could only endure it until his whole body became hot. He subconsciously unbuttoned two shirts, rested his elbows on his knees and slowly calmed down the messy thoughts that were popping out of his mind.

    Although Lin Xiyu has been sitting obediently all the time, her peripheral vision falls on him from time to time, and the movement of his unbuttoning naturally falls into her eyes. Lin Xiyu felt that she was finished. She actually thought that he even unbuttoned the buttons so beautifully, showing a wild and unrestrained attitude, and the posture of clasping his hands with his elbows against his knees also gave people a confident atmosphere that he was in control of everything.