Chapter 28: Lu Junting: "Kiss me"

When he spoke, the heat kept drilling into her ears, and the feeling of swelling all over her body made her thinking confused.

    She closed her eyes to calm her fast heartbeat, and said after a while: "Brother Junting, I really don't want to see you, last time I offended brother Junting, You are right, we are husband and wife, some things are unavoidable, if Brother Jun Ting wants it, then do it."

    When she said these words, she could clearly feel the breath that was sprayed on her auricle slow down. The surroundings became very quiet, so quiet that you could hear the sound of water ticking on the eaves outside, as if it was hitting people's hearts.

      thorough.

    Lu Junting carried her to the room, it was her room, and the baby was still lying on the bed. He put her on the bed, stretched out his long arms and turned off the light by the bedside, then he pulled the quilt away and lay down directly.

      The child is still there!

    As soon as she turned around, his body followed closely, and his arm hooked her into his arms, making her close to him, and I don't know if she was drunk Because of this, he was incredibly hot.

    He pulled one side of her hair back, and soon a hot breath sprayed on her ear, followed by a hot kiss. Lin Xiyu's body was too stiff. In the darkness, all the senses were so obvious that kissing him was like being burned by fire, but he didn't stop. His kiss went all the way along the auricle, her neck, his chin, the man's aura was too strong, Lin Xiyu was completely wrapped in him, and she felt like she was about to suffocate.

    In the past, she treated him with respect, and he respected her very much. The coldness on his body always gave people a feeling of being a thousand miles away, but now, he is kissing her, very With a passionate kiss, she knew what he looked like on the bed, and he was completely different from the serious and unsmiling man in normal life.

    The kiss stayed on her face for a long time, he slowly let go of her, suddenly put his hand on her chin, and gently turned her face over to look at him, in the room It wasn't that it was too dark to see her fingers. She could see the outline of his face clearly. As soon as she turned her head, she met his dark eyes, and she could clearly see the **** in his eyes.

    Lin Xiyu swallowed subconsciously and said to him, "Do you want to be here? Good treasure is still nearby."

    He glanced at the little cub lying on the other side, he was sound asleep.

    He loosened his hand on her chin and lay down on her side, rubbed his eyebrows with his thumb, his voice became more hoarse, "Go to sleep, I won't touch you."

    He lay flat on the side, and after speaking, he didn't move anymore, and he didn't come to hug her again. After a while, she heard the sound of long breathing, and turned her head to see that he was asleep on.

    Lin Xiyu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Lin Xiyu had a dream, an ambiguous dream, Lin Xiyu woke up and suddenly realized that something was wrong, she hurriedly waved the hand that fell on her, and shrank back to avoid.

    Lu Junting felt his palms wet, he raised his palms and glanced, his body suddenly froze. He probably understood, no wonder the little girl stared at him.

    Lu Junting was a little embarrassed and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

    Lin Xiyu was embarrassed and annoyed, she turned her face to one side, just at this time Gubao woke up, she hurriedly picked him up to coax him, without looking at him, said: "I'm going to feed the child ."