Chapter 23: The little boy is pretty cute

Lin Xiyu gave birth naturally, and she gave birth very smoothly. After observing in the hospital for a few days, she was discharged without any symptoms. The nursery was built by Lu Junting a long time ago, and the milk powder and all the baby supplies were well prepared at home.

      Filled with joy.

    The child's name was chosen a long time ago. Mr. Lu gave it to him, and it was called Lu Chengsubaru. Lin Xiyu came out with the baby after feeding, and Mrs. Lu said, "Give the baby to Jun Ting to hug, don't be a father, you won't even be able to hug the baby."

    Lin Xiyu gave the baby to Lu Junting. Lu Junting held the child awkwardly, stiff and careful, not like holding a person, but like holding a bomb. The child probably realized that the person had changed, and as soon as Lu Junting hugged him, he burst into tears.

    Lu Junting frowned, and Mrs. Lu said, "What are you doing? Hurry up."

    Lu Junting couldn't bear to look at his son's face, but patiently, he softened his voice and said, "Okay, don't cry."

    However, this man has a serious look on his face, and this coaxing sentence sounds more like an order.

    The child gave him no face at all, and cried even more fiercely. The noise made his head big, and when he cried, his face got even uglier. His expression was also not very good, and he said in a deep voice, "Please don't cry."

    Lin Xiyu was taken aback and hurried over to pick up the child, Madam Lu said angrily: "What are you doing, you, the child is still so young, what should I do if I scare him? Really? , I can't even coax my own baby."

    Lu Junting also seemed to realize that the tone just now was not very good. He looked at the child and was held by his mother. He calmed down after a while. looks like.

    He didn't expect that she likes his son, even though he looks a little ugly.

    There is a nanny to help take care of the child, Lin Xiyu sits comfortably in the confinement, Xiaobao likes to cry at night at first, and then Sister Wu helps to adjust the child's schedule, try to let him play during the day and sleep at night, Later, I gradually stopped crying at night. As long as children don't cry at night, adults will be much more relaxed.

    Lin Xiyu also came back every day during the confinement period. Lin Xiyu felt that Lu Junting was looking forward to this child at first, but after the child was born, she vaguely felt that Lu Junting's feelings for this child were a bit complicated, and they were not as pure as they were at first. As a father, he also cares about his children. For example, after returning home every day, he will ask about the child's condition and whether he is in any physical condition, but sometimes he looks at the child with a hint of disgust in his eyes. , and she is not as fond of it as she is, and she does not want to let it go when she hugs it every day.

    She thought maybe men and women are different? Women are emotional, and women's love is external, but men are different.

    But this is not Lin Xiyu's main concern. What she is mainly worried about now is that now that the child is born, she had agreed with Lu Junting that they would divorce after the child was born.

    Only, from the second stage of pregnancy to the present, Lin Xiyu has established a deep relationship with this child, and she is really reluctant to leave him at this time.

    Anyway, the baby is still breastfeeding, Lu Junting will not let her go while the baby is breastfeeding.

    Lin Xiyu declined all visits during the confinement period, and Lu Junting also greeted him specially. The relatives in the family would come as little as they could, so Lin Xiyu had a very leisurely time.