Chapter 37:He feels crazy

Listening to Lin Xigan telling a few cold jokes, Lin Xiyu's mood gradually improved, she turned her head unintentionally and saw the father and son standing outside the window.

    She almost didn't recognize it at first sight, because the father and son both wore a cap with the same shape. Lu Junting wore it very casually today, and the cap matched his outfit very well, but It doesn't quite match his temperament.

    Guobao naturally saw his mother, and his happy little body trembled, jumping and screaming in his father's arms, "Mom, mom, mom."

    Lin Xiyu hurriedly put down her chopsticks and went out, when the baby saw her mother coming out, she stretched out her arms to hug, and half of her body came out of his father's arms, Lin Xiyu was startled, afraid that he would He fell down and hurried over to pick him up.

      .

    "Good baby, good baby, don't miss Mommy."

    "Um, mom, um, mom."

    As if saying, um, yeah, thinking about mom.

    Lin Xiyu only felt that the tip of her nose was sore for a while, but she didn't want to cry in front of the child, she rubbed Gubao's hat crookedly, hurriedly helped him straighten, and smiled: "Guybao wears a new hat Already? Do you like it?"

    Guaibao seemed to think of something, leaned out of his mother's arms and pointed to his father's hand, Lin Xiyu followed and looked over, Lu Junting was holding a hat in his hand.

    Lu Junting handed her the hat and said, "My dear, picked it."

    Lin Xiyu also saw that it was a parent-child hat, she glanced at the top of his head, this hat did not match his temperament at all, even if he dressed casually, his temperament also gave people a kind of temperament Seriously, this peaked cap is very hip-hop, and it looks a bit funny when worn on his head, and I don't know why he is willing to wear such a hat.

    Lin Xiyu didn't take it, she coaxed Gubao and said, "Mom don't wear it, Gubao can wear it. The hat that Gubao chose by himself is very beautiful!" She put on his face He kissed and said, "My baby has a very good eye."

    Good baby was so kissed and giggled by her that she forgot to let her mother wear a hat.

    She doesn't even want to wear the hat chosen by the child, because it is a parent-child hat, a parent-child hat for a family of three, both he and the baby wear it, just waiting for her to bring this one too, That way they looked more like a family of three, and she didn't want to form a family of three with him.

    Two gardenias were planted in front of the hotel. A gust of wind blew and brought a fragrance. This fragrance seemed to be imprinted in his memory for a moment. The pain is like a knife twist. For a long time in the future, whenever he smells the smell of gardenia, the pain engraved in his memory will emerge. Even if nothing happened, it still makes him feel a colicky pain in his heart. .

    She really doesn't love him, even if she has been with him for so long, even if she gives birth to his child, she doesn't love him.

    Lin Xiyu teased the child for a while, and then asked him, "What did you bring the baby here for?"

    Lu Junting gradually recovered from the colic. He said, "The child misses you and wants to have a meal with you."

    Lin Xiyu didn't want to have dinner with Lu Junting, and after this time, he will come to her with the same excuse in the future, she just wants to divorce him now.

    "When I get divorced, I'll have dinner with him when I visit Gubao normally."

    She only said she wanted to eat with Gubao, not with him.