Chapter 53: scheming dog

The days passed like this. Before leaving get off work, Lu Junting received a call from Lin Xiyu. On the phone, she told him that she would not be used to pick her up in the afternoon.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Lin Xi has done something, I have to go see him."

    "Huh? What's wrong with him?"

    "Isn't he fitted with a heart stent? I heard there was something wrong with the stent and he fainted."

    "In that case, I'll pick you up after get off work later."

    "No, I'm gone now."

    Lu Junting tightened his fingers while holding the phone. He was silent for a while and said, "Alright, you go first, I'll go after get off work later."

    Lin Xigan returned to Jiangyuan Hospital after returning to China. He suddenly fainted while going to work. He was placed in Jiangyuan Hospital nearby. At this moment, Lin Xiyu was helping him cut fruit in his ward. .

    "I'm really sorry, but I have no family here besides you."

    Lin Xiyu said: "It doesn't matter, you can find someone else if you don't find me. Everyone has to help each other. You helped me before, and now I will help you."

    Lin Xigan glanced at her face and said, "You look pretty good."

    Lin Xiyu said: "If there is nothing to worry about, the state will naturally be fine."

    Lin Xigan did not speak again.

    Lin Xiyu added: "It's time for you to find a girlfriend. There is someone who knows how to be hot and cold by your side. If you have anything, you can take care of it easily."

    Lin Xigan laughed at himself and said, "What kind of girlfriend am I looking for, let's not go to harm the little girl."

    "You can't say that, aren't you quite normal now? You can go to work and play basketball."

    "It's not really normal after all."

    Lin Xiyu was about to comfort him when there was a knock on the door. Lin Xigan responded, neither of them expected that it was Lu Junting who came in.

    Lin Xiyu asked him, "Why did you come so quickly?"

    Lu Junting said: "If I have nothing to do, I leave work early." He stepped forward, glanced at Lin Xigan, and asked in a concerned tone, "How are you?"

    In front of Lin Xiyu, Lin Xigan replied politely, "It's nothing."

    "It's fine."

    Lin Xigan said: "Xiyu, go out first, I'll have a chat with Mr. Lu."

    Lin Xiyu was not at ease, and glanced back and forth between the two of them, she was worried that the two of them would misunderstand when she turned around.

     "Go, it will be alright." Lu Junting explained to her.

    Lin Xiyu just went out.

    Only Lu Junting and Lin Xigan were left in the ward. Lin Xiqian took out his mobile phone, deliberately pressed the record button in front of Lu Junting, and put the mobile phone beside the bed.

    Lu Junting saw his action in his eyes, but was unmoved.

    "What are you going to say to me?" Lu Junting asked him.

    Lin Xigan said: "I have a problem with my heart stent, and I have to go back to the United States to repair it."

    "If you need anything, you can tell me, and I will do my best to help."