Chapter 18: Is this girl so happy to see him?

Lin Xiyu immediately realized that this sounded strange, she and Brother Jun Ting were not that familiar with each other, but they were only linked because they had children. They have a common language, but now she sounds like they are really a couple, and as a wife, he is worried about his husband who is traveling.

    After Lin Xiyu finished speaking, she felt embarrassed and added, "You are my child's father after all."

    "Don't worry." Lu Junting's tone seemed to contain a smile, which made people feel that he was in a good mood at the moment, he added, "Remember what I said, I can Well done."

    Lin Xiyu also calmed down in his relaxed tone, nodded and said, "Okay."

      , Just after everyone guessed that Chang Heng was about to boast, just when everyone in Ancheng couldn't wait to step on the Lu family, Chang Heng broke another piece of shocking news.

    This shocking news was released by Baofeng Technology, a subsidiary of Changheng Group.

    Storm Technology suddenly held a special press conference to announce the company's achievements in recent days. The No. 5 chip that Baofeng Technology has been researching was also officially launched at this conference.

    Chip No. 5 is a grand technological innovation. Previously, tens of nanometer transistors were used in China. The transistor technology of seven nanometers is not yet mature and can only rely on foreign countries. However, the No. 5 chip has already mastered Seven-nanometer transistor technology, that is to say, foreign countries can no longer contain my country's mobile phone industry on mobile phone chips.

    The advent of No. 5 chip is not only a technological breakthrough of Baofeng Technology, but also an innovation of my country's mobile phone chips. Since then, foreign capital countries can no longer contain arrogance in my country's mobile phone industry.

    When this news came out, not only the domestic shock, but also the foreign country was shocked.

    Lu Junting, who is 100% owned by Baofeng Technology, has doubled his worth countless times overnight because of the advent of the No. 5 chip. The stock price of Changheng Group, the parent company of Baofeng Technology, has also risen all the way, from the limit down All the way to the daily limit, but it is just a short month.

    Changheng Group accident and now the No. 5 chip of Baofeng Technology has come out. As the leader, Lu Junting is still low-key and has never appeared in front of the media. The conference of No. 5 chip and the speeches of various countries are also full Hosted by Qin Yue, CEO of Baofeng Technology.

    The outside world has a lot of discussion, because the talent crisis caused by the large-scale resignation of the head of the Changheng Group will lead to the collapse of the Changheng Group. It turns out that Lu Junting has already unknowingly The company's top management changed. By the time those in charge who resigned, it was too late.

    Lin Xiyu sat in front of the TV and watched the news about Baofeng Technology and the No. 5 chip rolling on the news. There was a cheer and applause.

     Lin Xiyu breathed a sigh of relief at this time. After receiving a call from Lu Yuan, Lin Xiyu couldn't help laughing after hearing her talking on the phone about how people who are used to meeting the wind lick their faces to flatter her, the eldest Lu family. Smile from the heart.

    Lu Junting didn't lie to her.

    However, Lin Xiyu has some doubts. Why is Lu Junting so confident that he can solve everything? Could it be that he had expected that the person in charge of the Changheng Group branch would resign en masse?