Chapter 55: is very seductive

Lin Xiyu's eyes suddenly fell on him, and his face turned red unnaturally.

    Why do you have to take off your clothes to speak? It's embarrassing.

    However, Lu Junting quickly told her with practical actions that not only did he have to take off his clothes to talk to her, but he also had to hold her. Lu Junting directly picked her up and sat on the bed, spreading her legs to let her She sat astride.

    Such a shameful posture, Lin Xiyu felt extremely uncomfortable, she stared at him with coquettish eyes, "What's the trouble? The child is still waiting."

    However, the man's expression was still calm, as if he was really just holding her and talking.

    "Tell me when you started liking me."

    "I...it's early anyway."

    "The Changheng Annual Meeting was also specially for me?"

    "Hmm."

    "The time I met you in Moon Bay, did you follow me?"

    "Hmm."

    Her shy little appearance is really lovable, so Lu Junting discussed with her: "Let's change our posture and talk about it?"

    He spoke in a serious tone, as if he was really discussing with her, Lin Xiyu asked stupidly, "What position should I change?"

    "That's it."

    "..."

    How could he be such a jerk? The child is still waiting, and he doesn't care, he has to make a fuss, so that she eats her dinner in bed.

    It took only three days for Lu Junting to figure out the matter of the forum post. He knew who the culprit was. Being used, of course he will not give up.

    In order to celebrate the cooperation between Lin Xiyu and Changheng, Changheng Propaganda Department specially held a celebration banquet. The banquet was in Changheng Auditorium. Apart from Lin Xiyu and the people from the Propaganda Department, there were also some senior officials of Changheng. Even Lu Junting was very generous and came to congratulate him.

    A few minutes before the celebration banquet, Lu Junting arrived, and He Shuo brought Lin Xiyu over to toast Lu Junting.

    He Shuo said, "Mr. Lu still took time out of his busy schedule. On behalf of the propaganda department, I would like to thank Mr. Lu. I did it, Mr. Lu is free." .

    Lu Junting took a sip of wine and said, "Manager He is too polite."

    After he finished speaking, his eyes fell on Lin Xiyu. Lin Xiyu felt that it was relatively awkward to be in a very official manner with Lu Junting in formal occasions, mainly because he was generous and serious in formal occasions. The difference between coaxing her and making out with him is too much.

    The official words could not be said to him, Lin Xiyu simply raised the glass and said, "I have this opportunity to thank Mr. Lu for his love, Mr. Lu, please."

    "Miss Lin please."

    After drinking, Lu Junting said again: "I came here today not only to congratulate Miss Lin for her cooperation with Changheng, but also to explain something to everyone."

    As soon as Lu Junting finished speaking, someone suddenly stepped forward and said, "Could you please give me a few minutes before the celebration banquet to allow me to say something."