Chapter 5: Blind date was bumped into

Lin Xiyu closed the web page and sighed leisurely. At this moment, her phone rang. Lin Xiyu picked it up and saw that it was from Lu Junfeng. Lin Xiyu thought about it and answered the phone.

"Hee Hee, where are you now?"

"I'm home."

Lu Junfeng breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm sorry Xixi, I was unable to pick you up yesterday, I asked my eldest brother to send a female assistant to pick you up, the eldest brother said that you were sleeping when the female assistant went yesterday. Okay, what happened yesterday?"

Lin Xiyu remembered that Lu Junting also seemed to have told her yesterday that Lu Junfeng asked him to go, but Lu Junfeng asked him to send a female assistant to pick her up, why did he go by himself?

Lin Xiyu thought it was very strange, why did he want to do things that could be done by an assistant? Mr. Lu, who is in charge of every day, is so busy?

Lin Xiyu wouldn't think that Lu Junting personally came to pick her up, what was the meaning to her, she came to Lu's house for so many years, and what she said to Lu Junting would not add up to more than five sentences, the two really It is not familiar at all, almost like a stranger. And what kind of woman does a man like Lu Junting want? Lu Junting is interested in her? No matter how you think about it, it's impossible, Lin Xiyu still has this self-knowledge.

So maybe Lu Junting just had time, so he went?

Lin Xiyu thought about it, what if the person who came was Lu Junfeng? Will something happen to both of them? If something really happened, then she would be more willing to be with Lu Junting, at least she and Lu Junting were both single and would not have any moral issues involved.

Thinking like this, it was a mistake that made her avoid a storm.

"Brother Junfeng, don't call me again, we have broken up, and you have other people by your side."

"Hee hee, as I said, give me a little time, about half a year, my career will be stable, then I will go out on my own and I will take you with me Come on, before that, you will be wronged temporarily, don't worry, Yan Yutong and I are just playing together."

"No one is waiting for you all the time."

"Hee, I beg you, if you give up, what's the point of my efforts? Just wait, wait, okay?"

"I also have my own life. I have no obligation to wait for anyone. If you break up, you will break up. I don't want to look back. I will not contact you again."

"Hee Hee, don't be so cruel to me."

There was a hoarseness in Lu Junfeng's voice, which sounded painful, but Lin Xiyu hung up the phone and blocked all his numbers.

It has been almost a month since she and Lu Junfeng broke up, and she has almost come out of that sense of loss. In fact, it's only half a month since they officially dated and broke up. From the time point of view, it seems that there is no pity.

Thinking about it carefully, she likes Lu Junfeng, probably just like the way he takes care of her. Lu Junfeng has a lively and cheerful personality. He loves to laugh and is caring. He will always buy her things she likes. At that time, she just came to the Lu family and was not familiar with her. In addition, her parents had just passed away, so she had a sense of defense against anyone. Lu Junfeng had always taken care of her, taking her for a ride, taking her to familiarize herself with the environment, and taking her slowly. Come out of grief and accept new friends and new family.

He even knew her menstrual period, and would buy her a bunch of desserts every time she had her period, and boiled brown sugar water for her to send to her school.