Fear

Slight AN: Y'all are ruthless in the comments. I put in angst and some heartfelt stuff to be dramatic and sad and shit. And then I read the comments, y'all are so mean. 😅

PS: Do you guys have something against Ochaco? Why y'all being so mean to her?🥲

~~~~~~~

You stood alone in the hall of the large vacant school. Watching them walk by they looked at you in horror. You were covered with blood, but it was not yours they knew that. You've kept them safe so long, but it would never amount to anything. They feared you, they were terrified of you.

Everyone you loved, cherished, they left you. To them, you weren't human. No human could commit such carnage. You were a monster. A wild, out of control, blood hungry monster. That's all they saw. But as they called you a monster, they forget.

Monsters, though as wild as they are. Selfish. Bloodthirsty. And sometimes evil. They too can feel pain.

~~~~~~~

You sat on your bed in your dorm while putting your braids in a high ponytail. It would be the first day of classes since moving into dorms. You picked up a remote and clicked on the button. One of the doors of your closet turned to reveal a mirror. Examining your hair a knock was heard at the door, and Katsuki came inside before sitting on your bed.

"Morning Puppy." You said while looking in the mirror to see the blonde wearing glasses. "What are those for?" You asked turning around then walking towards him.

"The damn doctor said I need em' to protect my eyes." He said rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Cuz of the fucking quirks that bastard gave me."

You hummed quietly and touched the glasses before tilting your head. "They look good on you."

"I look good in anything idiot." He said before pulling you onto his lap. "What are you 'bout to do now?"

"I want to cook downstairs." You said as you kissed him softly. "Before the others wake up."

"They can cook for themselves Twinkle. Seriously?" The blonde argued with a slight frowned while softly tugging at you skirt and you eyed him playfully.

"It's too early for that." You said while removing his hand and he looked at you annoyed. "And you know I find cooking therapeutic." You continued in defense as you kissed his head and got off his lap. "You gonna help me?"

"No I don't like those extras."

You arched your brow at him. "BB?" The blonde furrowed his brows behind his glasses. "Baby Shark? Shortcake? Pichu? Spidey?"

He stared at you then looked away. "I tolerate em'."

"Sure you do Puppy." You said jokingly before stroking his face softly. "Well I'm going to the kitchen, you can stay here."

With that you took some of your pots from the wall and your bag before leaving out the room. Katsuki laid down on the bed and removed the glasses on his face. The blonde held them up and examined them. Luckily they wouldn't affect his vision, at least that's what the doctor told him.

Shit. He thought to himself before dropping them next to him. This is some bullshit. Fucking bastard messed my shit up, now I gotta look like four eyes.

Katsuki sat up and looked down at the foot of your bed. He saw Kuroko sleep peacefully in his dog bed. The boy groaned quietly and left the bedroom after glancing at your clock. It was 5:15. Classes started at 8, yet it would appear that the both of you had a habit to rise early in the morning.