Promise💫

Tenko sat looking off amidst the chatter of his comrades. It's been nearly two weeks since your battle with All For One. He had been waiting for you patiently. Why? The man wasn't given knowledge that you would come, yet something told him you would.

"Shigaraki!" Spinner yelled nearly pouncing on him before Mange caught him and the quirk cancelling collar tightened on his neck.

"Calm down!"

"No!" The lizard man argued. "You helped him escape, you gave her everything! You and Dabi! Now because of you we're trapped here! How are we supposed to fulfill Stain's teachings in jail?!"

"Hey, you're the only here who cares about that guy." Compress spoke up pointing at him with his spoon. "I'm only here because their group showed promise. However I am also upset with Shigaraki for helping Bakugou escape his grasp."

"Waaaah!" Cried out Twice who showered with tears. "Then his girlfriend killed the boss! He was a valiant man." Suddenly he became enraged pointing at Tenko. "How dare you betray your father! After everything he did for you!"

Tenko looked up finally and stared at the man with a heated glare that silenced the room. "He was no father of mine. I'm thankful she killed him the way she did."

"Hm." Toga sounded playfully as she put her finger to her cheek. "If I had to guess, you like her don't you?"

Tenko looked at her in silence before looking away and laying in his bed. "And?"

"She's a minor." Mange said.

"I know, I'm not acting upon it." He said closing his eyes as several officers approached the door.

"Hey Shigaraki you filthy shit." He called out to him. "You got a visitor."

His brows furrowed as the officer came in. Tenko got up and obediently held out his hands as the officer cuffed him and left with the man.

"Now who on earth would visit him?" Mange asked.

Tenko walked with the officer curious to who would come for him. He looked up as they entered the visit area and his eyes widened. You sat at a table near the window on your phone.

"Here he is miss." The officer said as you looked up at them.

You looked at Tenko and smiled at him. His heart quickened as the officer sat him down.

"Take the cuffs off, it'll be fine." You told the officer.

"Okay then." He unlocked the cuffs and bowed before leaving the table.

You looked over at him with a soft smile. "Hey Tenko, you doin' okay?"

"Um, yes. Yes, I'm fine. My comrades are chewing my face off, but I'm alright." He responded not looking up at you.

"A little birdie told me you helped Katsuki escape All For One before I got there. As well as my dad's Guide Merlin. Thank you."

"It's nothing, I just wanted to leave that place anyway. Bakugou gave me a good excuse. Then I guess I just stumbled upon Merlin."

"Still, you made me very happy for that." You said as his face flushed slightly. "Anyway, just thought that I would inform you. By next week, you and your . . . friends will be moving in with me at UA dorms, for rehabilitation."

Moving in? He thought in surprise. With you?

"Rehabilitation?" He asked.

"Yeah, I want you all to live normal lives. So I've practically begged the police department to allow me to help you all in that sense."