Resolve

"Katsuki sat in the hospital bed staring out the window as the sun rose. He sighed softly letting his head rest into the pillow. Footsteps were heard as his mother bursted into the room. She stared at her son as if he weren't real. The woman walked up and held his face.

"You stupid child of mine." She whimpered nefore crying into his shoulder as she hugged him warmly.

The blonde's eyes widened at the embrace as his father entered the room.

"Oh you're safe." He said relieved adding to the embrace.

The blonde was unsure how to return the love. It was almost suffocating to say the least. Even so he let himself rest, surrounded by his family, as he accepted their love.

~~~~~~~

Your bath water was stained with blood as you cleaned off your earlier work. Lifting up your right arm you saw your scars and frowned at the sight.

"They grew back with me." You muttered with disappointment. "Ain't that a bitch."

Finally done you walked out and began to dress.

You tied your hair back in a bun before buckling your short white heels

You tied your hair back in a bun before buckling your short white heels. Once done you exited your room and went downstairs. Aizawa looked up from his food as you were going out.

"You going to see Bakugou?" He asked.

"Yeah," you responded quietly. "I'm going with BB and his mom."

"Alright tell him I send my best." At his words you nodded and left the house.

Hitoshi walked by with your pet husky Kuroko on a leash. "Hey. You alright?" He asked you.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said as Inko's car pulled up. "Gotta go, bye. See ya Kuroko."

You got into the back of the car, as Sibyl teleported in next to you and shut the door as she drove off.

"Hi Y/N." Izuku said to you.

"Good morning Y/N." His mother said while driving.

"Hello to you too." You said to them while gazing out the window.

Izuku looked back at you curious to your expression.

"So um Y/N." He called to you. "I wanted to ask how you survived that building falling on you."

Your brow arched in confusion as you glanced at him. "What bulding?"

The boy stared at you in disbelief as his mother's eyes widened in question. Even Sibyl cocked his head at you and stared as if you couldn't be anymore insane.

"That horrible villain dropped a building on you." Inko informed you. "You . . . you didn't notice?"

"Well, I, uh, no I didn't. I do remember everything going black."