Define a Monster

Katsuki glared at the red paint and grinded his teeth as Izuku looked as well.

"Now this is just low." Jirou said as she stared at the abomination.

Iida sighed and shook his head. "These people. She kills a notorious villain and then gets labeled a monster."

"I mean she was kind of extreme about it." Shoji pointed out. "But this is unnecessary."

Footsteps were heard as Aizawa walked up with Hitoshi. He looked up at your balcony window examining the sight. Suddenly he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Well there are cameras, so I'll get his ass eventually. Just to be sure, Bakugou,"

"What?"

"Can you use All Eyes to see anything?" He asked.

"Oh so that's what it's called?" Mina said.

"Shut up Pink Shit." He told her as he lifted his glasses and his eyes turned blue. Katsuki looked around and saw an outline of foot prints. Not matching those of his classmates. He turned his head slightly let his eyes follow the footprints. "These assholes have some big ass feet."

"Where the fuck do you see that?" Sero asked staring at the ground where he did.

"It's invisible to your dumbass." Katsuki told him. "I'm gonna murder those assholes." Your class reentered the building, Katsuki rubbed his eyes at the slight discomfort.

"Hey Bakugou." Sibyl appeared next to him. "Can you come upstairs please?"

The blonde stared at Sibyl before quietly walking to the elevator. Sibyl disappeared as Katsuki went up. He arrived on the top floor and knocked on your door. You didn't answer. Before he opened the door, Sibyl opened it allowing him inside.

Katsuki saw you curled up onto the bed holding your pillow to your face. He watched your shoulders shake slightly. You were crying. Katsuki sighed quietly and closed your door before he sat next to you on your bed.

"Hey." Katsuki shook you softly and you hugged your pillow tighter.

"I thought I didn't care but now I'm crying like a bitch." You said into the pillow as your voice shook. "I kill a villain. They call me a monster. What did I do wrong? Why are people scared of me? I just wanted to keep you safe."

Katsuki listened before he looked up at your window and stared at the writing. He drew circles on your back with his thumb. The blonde listened to you sob quietly. There wasn't anything he could say, he didn't know what to say.

"Come here." He said as he pulled on your arm. "Come on." You whined quietly as you sat up with your tear stained face.

Katsuki leaned against the wall near your bed and had you lay against his chest. He cradled you warmly as you calmed down from your crying. However the pit in your chest ate away at you as you looked at the window.

"Turn over, quit looking at that shit."

"Ignoring it won't do anything." You argued with him.

"But its making you upset. It's not true so don't look at it. Now turn around." Katsuki demanded as you sat up and turned your back to the window.

"Puppy." You called quietly with your voice coarse.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm a monster?"

"Hm? Yeah you are." He said causing you to jolt in shock. "You're ruthless when you fight, and you whoop ass better than anyone. But those assholes are saying you're a monster tryna to call you evil. You're not evil, they don't know shit. So don't worry about it. We'll clean it off later."