Forgiveness

Mitsuki walked about the store while pushing a cart. It was the first home visitation since moving into dorms. More so to make sure that the children were adjusting well to the move. Her son was already at home with his father. As she picked up a box from the rack she noticed her shaking hand. The woman glared at it before dropping the box in the cart. She sighed softly.

The memory still haunted her mind, she could still picture him being pulled away. She even hesitated leaving the house for groceries, but the blonde insisted her of his safety. If anything happened he could take care of it.

Of course Mitsuki was still terrified, but she had to trust he was right. Then there was you, if something did happen you'd probably be the first to know.

She sighed while at the register, once the cashier gave her the total she took her groceries then left the store. Mitsuki began to put her things in the car before she looked up and her brows furrowed. There was a tuft of blonde hair sat under a tree with bags near him.

The male sat there holding his legs to his chest. Mitsuki closed her car trunk and walked over.

"Excuse me?" She said as the boy turned his head and her eyes widened. "Hold on, you're Katsuki's classmate, right?" The boy looked at the woman in shock recognizing her as the blonde's mother. "Yes from the sports festival, Aoyama right?"

Yuga swallowed hard and looked back down. "Yes that's me."

Mitsuki looked at him confused before examining his clothing. It was dirty and seemed almost worn. She looked at the bags he had with him then glared.

"Why are you out here, where are your parents?"

At her question Yuga held his legs tighter as tears began to flow. He shook his head softly and opened his lips. "They threw me out."

~~~~~~~

Yuga sat in the passenger seat staring at his hands in silence. Mitsuki drove periodically looking at the boy.

"So why did they throw you out?" She asked suddenly.

Yuga gripped his knees nervously and swallowed hard. "It's kind of a long story."

"Well I have time." She said as she stopped behind a line of cars and glared at the traffic. "Talk."

He scratched his neck softly and began to speak. "I was 5 when the doctor told me I was quirkless." He started as she listened while looking at the road. "My parents hated me for it, they saw that I was a failure. They're very popular and rely on their public image heavily. Apparently being the only family in their social circle with a quirkless child is a disgrace."

Mitsuki sucked her teeth as she remembered Izuku's similar predicament. Not to mention her son's reaction of it. She recalled how as a child he did bully him for it, but never to an extreme degree from what she observed. Based on their relationship and Izuku's constant care for her son, she assumed that Katsuki never took it too far. Or at the very least, made it clear that he acknowledged his progress.

"So then, how did you-" Mitsuki started to ask as she recalled his performance at the sports festival.

"Well that's when everything went to shit." Yuga continued as his face seemed to darken. "I don't know how, but they met All For One. They begged him to give me a quirk, and he did. He gave me my Naval Laser, but its been more of handicap if anything. Anytime I use it my stomach moves funny, it even becomes painful. To the point where I passed out one time when I was 9. I was in the hospital for over a month."

You poor thing.

"The quirk however wasn't free. In return I was to act as an agent for All For One. He assigned me to give him intel from UA, and help him organize all of his attacks."