New Story

You entered the large office while scrolling through your phone. Looking up you saw Shoto speaking to his father. The man was showing him ultrasound pictures. As he and Momo were expecting their first child. It had been 5 months since yours and Katsuki's had entered the world, now everyone else would appear to be following suit.

Shoto had a wide smile on his face, and his father listened with his own happiness. Suddenly your friend looked up at you.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hi Peppermint, morning Enji." You waved back.

Looking over at Enji you noticed those tired eyes he had since forever. It always boggled your mind why he always looked so . . . drained. Was he always so tired? Through the bags in his eyes he kept his smile at the picture of his grandchildren.

"So I have to get going now." Shoto said. "I'll see you later dad."

"You too son." Enji said in response.

"Nice seeing you Y/N."

"Bye Prince." You said as he left out the room. "Hey Enji how ya doing?"

"I'm fine Y/N." He said to you as he drank the coffee from his #1 Dad mug.

"You sure?" You asked as you sat in the chair across from him. "Everytime I see you, you always look so tired. Those night terrors aren't good for you."

"I'm aware, but I've been able to fare well so far. I'll be fine."

Even so something ate away at you. Something in the back of your mind tugged at you. Something like, a distant memory. A distant time.

"Enji, did you do something to get these dreams?" At your question he paused then looked up at you.

His eyes glanced at a family picture on his desk. The man sighed quietly and nodded slowly. "Yes I did," Enji admitted before looking back at you. He shrugged softly and sat back in his chair. "but it was for their sake. So it's fine."

~~~~~~~

Enji Todoroki's choice appeared to have changed much more than Hecate led him to believe. Of course there was the lack of abuse. The Todoroki kids grew up normal, happy, safe. Touya grew up to become the rank 4 hero of Japan under the alias Api Biru. Upon you expressing your dislike of Mai's previous boyfriend, the pair broke up a week later. Only for Mai to get with Touya a few days later. The twins she bore would remain, but this time of Touya's blood.

This not being the only things that changed. Rei pursued her original passion of being a pro hero. She developed the name Cryo, the Frozen hero. The woman would work alongside her husband as Japan's number 2 while he stood at number one.

Fuyumi opened a restaurant which quickly became popular. The establishment known as Sugar and Spice became a landmark and a regular meeting place for the family. Natsuo would act as co-owner, and a sidekick to Touya on other hand.

Shoto, he had a different glow than before. He grew out his hair upon gaining a somewhat extreme obsession with Tangled and subconsciously emulated Rapunzel. He always kept it in a ponytail showing off a smile that you would grow up seeing all this time.

Things were happier this time around. However, some things remained the same.

Your father Silvestor still laid to rest in the ground. Your mother would still be trapped in the basement. Your siblings would still have to endure the fear that you would die at the hands of the imposter posing as your mother. But it seemed that she made extra measures to keep the Todorokis out of the house. She succeeded.