Spoiled Rotten

"I feel like I did a haul at Chanel." Compress said carrying his bags into his room.

"Is your bank okay?" Mange asked you as she took out the Gucci bags in her belongings.

"I could buy a country Mange, don't worry about it. Organize your stuff so y'all can relax." You told her as you lifted a box into Tenko's room.

"I have SO MANY SQUISHMALLOWS!!!" Toga exclaimed as she hugged the seven plush animals in her arms.

You giggled at her softly as you went into your room. As you began to change your clothes, you listened to them talk and move around as they rummaged through their purchases. You sat on your bed about to remove your bra before Katsuki opened your door without knocking. You froze with your hands on the clasps and just stared at the male who just looked at you in your bra.

"Knocking." You said blankly. "That's a thing."

"I don't care." He said as he threw his bag down and plopped onto the bed and put his head on your lap. "How much money did you spend on those assholes?"

"Like 1.5 billion yen." (10 million US Dollars) You responded while fidgeting in frustration with your bra.

"Why the fuck would you spend that much money on them?" He complained as he reached around and helped you unclasp your bra.

"So they can relax while I'm rehabilitating them." You told him as you removed the bra. You looked down at him as he pouted. "I'll make sure to spend more on your birthday."

"You better." Katsuki muttered as you took out a big black shirt.

Once you put it on, Katsuki saw the white skull on it and furrowed his brows. "Now you're stealing my fucking shirts? When the hell did you take this?"

"When I went to your room after they spraypainted my window."

He sucked his teeth annoyed and rolled his eyes before relaxing on your lap. "Fucking theif."

You hummed softly at his complaint before a knock was heard at your door. "Come in!" Spinner opened the door. "Look at that, a villain has better manners than you." You reprimanded Katsuki as he rolled his eyes again before you turned to Spinner while hearing yelling in the distance. "What's up Spin?"

"Twice is fighting Toga for Squishmallows, and if I try to resolve it I might kill him. So help."

"Tell him that if he keeps fighting her, I'll feed him to Sibyl alive."

"Okay." With that he left the room and within a few seconds their yelling silenced. "Thank you!"

"No problem."

"Did you get my shit?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah, it's in that bag on my desk." You told him as you picked up your phone. "So how long you staying on my lap."

"Till I feel like leaving." He said.

"You spoiled Puppy." You said as you removed the glasses on his face. "Hm. I don't know if I like you better with or without this."

"Please say without so I have an excuse to not wear em."

"No I like you better with them." You said putting them back on his face.

"Fuck you." Katsuki muttered as he sat up. "Hm, sit here." He told you as he directed you to sit near the pillows.

Upon doing so, he pushed your legs apart, and laid back between your thighs and then held them in place to cage his face.

"Really?" You sounded staring at the boy resting in your legs.

"Oh hush. I've been working all day, and you've just been shopping." He said as you scoffed at his behavior and picked up your phone.