Happiest Day💫

"They have the cutest ideas." You said to yourself while walking with Kuroko and Sibyl down the street while hugging the sweater you wore made from Koda's kind hands. It was white with small gold stars speckled all over it. The end of the sleeves had shiny gold yarn. The gold shimmered in the sunlight as you shook your arms. Looking at your wrist you shook the pearl bracelet from Sato.

"You are glammed out from gifts." Sibyl said to you. "You got a hoodie, two bracelets, a crocheted sweater, a kniited one from the League, some shoes from Xiao'yuer, Momo, and Mina. Earrings from Hitoshi, and Tokoyami. A dress from Midoriya too." Suddenly the fox had a sneaky thought. "Ooooo you should wear Deku's dress when you go out with Katsuki for your birthday."

You snickered quietly while shaking your head. "No I'm not doing that, I want to have a good time not annoy him."

Entering the hotel's lobby you looked up to see Mai and Touya there with their twins waving at you.

"Happy Birthday Auntie." Mai said handing you the little boy she held.

"Hey nephew." You said to the little boy with your sister's blue hair. "Where's everyone else?"

"They're upstairs waiting for you, and here's our gift." Touya said picking up a dress in a plastic wrap.

(Art cred: lull

(Art cred: lull.aby0420 on Instagram/Fairy10117 on Twitter)

"Oh! This is pretty! And the second dress I've gotten today."

"Oh, who made you a dress?"

"Izuku did." You said following them into the elevator. "He and his mom made me this cute green dress."

Uziel shifted in your arms reaching for his mother. You gave him back to Mai and folded your arms sticking your tongue out at the baby boy who leaned into his mother.

"Look at you hogging my sister." You said as the woman laughed.

"He's been doing the same thing to me." Touya added as he gave you his daughter Udelia. "Everytime I hug this woman his little ass starts crying."

Mai whacked him on the head. "What did I say about cussing in front of them."

"They don't understand me." Touya said in defense as the elevator doors opened to the penthouse full of your parents, Hitoshi, Eri, Shoto and his family, along with the rest of your siblings.

"Hi!" Shoto waved at you with Eri in his lap as she watched Pokémon on his phone.

"Hello." You waved at everyone as Mitsuki entered holding a cake with sparklers in which you covered your face in embarrassment. "Oh my holy Jesus."

"Take your hands off your face and get over here." Aizawa demanded drawing you to the dining room.

"Where's your crown?" Umaya asked as noticing the objects absence.