Secrecy

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" The villain yelled as he ran through the bush of the forest. "Why the hell did I stay with these idiots?! This bitch is on my ass!"

The man ran with fear driving him forward. Soon his adrenaline ran low and his legs burned forcing him to stop running. He stopped in the middle of some trees and breathed heavily with terror.

"I need to get out of here." He said before a chill went down his spine.

"You run fast." The man turned to see you hanging from a branch from your arm. "If you made better life decisions you'd be a track star."

His eyes widened in terror as he tripped over his feet before running away. You smiled at the sight and laughed quietly at his attempt escape. Swinging your legs you jumped up and landed on the branch before you started leaping through the trees.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

As he said those words you dropped down planting your feet into his back. He dropped to the ground as you stood on top of him and pointed your sword to his head.

"Well this was fun, thanks for the little exercise." You said raising the blade and plunging it into his head.

He jolted at the attack before his body went slack. Once he was dead you took the blade out and looked back. In the distance smoke rose to the sky. You got off his back, took his foot, and began to drag him with you. Of course this mission was easier than expected. Their security was top class, but of course you broke through it.

Soon you got back to see paramedics wheeling away the bodies of your carnage. The villains you didn't get, were taken away by police and special forces.

"Hey I got another." You told the doctors as you dropped the dead man's leg.

Touya walked up to you and glanced at the body. "You're really unforgiving."

"What?" You asked. "If they refuse to do better in this life then they can try again in the next."

At that you walked off as Touya sighed and the paramedics came to pick up his body. You walked over to Rei who was speaking to police officers.

"This should be all of them. We'll alert you if there's another branch." The officer told her.

"Same here thank you very much." At that they walked away from her before she turned to you. "Y/N you did well today."

"Thank you Cryo."

She smiled at you warmly

"Where's Endeavor?"

"He went to observe Shoto during his license exam." Rei informed you. "He hasn't informed me of his results yet. Since they should be done by now. I hope he does well."

"I'm sure Prince'll be fine." You reassured her. It's more Katsuki that I'm concerned for. He's been acting weird. Who am I kidding he's fine I'm sure.