Arrival of the Damned

You hummed quietly at the edge of your sleep while laying on Katsuki's chest in your dorm. The blonde scrolled through his phone while stroking your shoulder softly. You moved your sore legs slightly before groaning at the pain. As you hit Katsuki's chest he looked at you annoyed by the action.

"The fuck was that for?" Katsuki asked you.

"My legs won't work you idiot." You said as you caught his nipple in your fingers and pinched hard before he hit your hand.

"Don't that or you're not walking tomorrow." He threatened as you rolled your eyes. Glancing at his screen you saw him playing Candy Crush.

"You like Candy Crush Puppy?"

Katsuki glanced at you before he shrugged. "Just to pass the time."

You hummed quietly as you looked at his screen and watched him play. Glancing away you looked at a calender on your other wall. Sighing quietly you buried your face in his neck. Katsuki noticed and looked down at you confused.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"They're coming today." You said into his neck. "The League of Villains. Cuz they'll be here, I won't be going to school somedays."

"For what?" Katsuki asked clearly upset by the fact.

"For their rehabilitation. And security, so long as I'm around they won't have the nerve to escape." You told him as he sucked his teeth in annoyance before continuing his game.

"You should've just kept the ashy muthafucker and killed the others." Katsuki argued as you smiled into his neck.

"So you like him?"

"Hell no." He snapped back before talking quietly. "But he doesn't seem all bad I guess."

You smiled softly and silently agreed. Yeah, but I still need to help them all.

~~~~~~~

Tenko folded the orange jumpsuit in his hands before setting it down on his bed. He would finally be leaving this place after two weeks. You didn't come back since the first visit. Of course he was disappointed, but then he recalled your were still a student. In addition to the fact that he had to expel these thoughts of you. The last thing he needed was to dig this hole of his deeper.

"Come on you shit bags." A police officer said as he opened their cell.

Spinner had bandages still wrapped around his nose from your first visit. He hated everything about this plan. The man refused to go along with this. Once they were at the school he would go wild. Spinner had already decided.

"You're a coward Shigaraki." He said to the man as Tenko allowed the officer to put his cuffs on. "You get attracted to some girl's tits and you throw everything DOWN THE DRAIN!"

Tenko paid his words no mind. Although he was right in a sense. You did enchant him. Although unintentional on your part, he couldn't deny the truth. He also couldn't deny that he was sinful. Tenko prayed that through your help he could do away with these feelings.

He and his colleagues were loaded into an armored van. Kurogiri sat next to him, not saying a word to him. As soon as they were all in the car, the officers got into the drivers seat and drove away from the prison.

The car was relatively silent, except for Twice's constant muttering and outbursts.

"She's gonna kill us!" He exclaimed in distress with exaggerated cries as he fell into Toga's shoulder. "She's gonna kill us all! She'll remove our organs while we're awake. Then feed them to her dogs as we watch. I don't wanna die!" Suddenly he had a look of anger and was enraged. "I'll shoot the bitch myself! I'll strangle the bitch till her neck snaps!"