Cooperation

It was Saturday morning and Eri sat at the kitchen counter. She watched you busy at the stove as a wonderful smell entered her nose. Suddenly the hood of the shirt Eri wore covered her face. She looked up to see Katsuki as the culprit.

"You like my shirt?" He asked the girl as she nodded.

You turned and pointed the spatula at him. "Don't start that this early."

Katsuki rolled his eyes suddenly walked up behind you watching you work. "Who's that for?"

"Eri, everyone else already ate." You said while turning off the stove. "And I already fed you, so what's wrong?"

He shrugged and walked away. "Nothing." Katsuki left the kitchen and Eri watched him before you walked towards her with a plate.

"Breakfast." You told her with a smile as you placed the french toast in front of her.

" You told her with a smile as you placed the french toast in front of her

Eri's eyes lit up as she began to eat. You placed a glass of orange juice next to her before walking out the kitchen.

"BB, can you sit with Eri. I need to get something upstairs."

"Sure." The boy said entering the kitchen as you went to the elevator. Izuku entered the kitchen to Eri taking big gulps from the orange juice. "Hey Eri."

She waved at him before continuing to eat. Izuku sat next to her with a bright face. "How do you feel?"

"Okay," she said while kicking her feet and looking up at him. "are you guys sure he won't come to find me?"

"Don't worry, even if he does he won't take you. We'll fight him off just fine."

She looked away amd frowned at her plate. "I don't know, this isn't the first time I've ran away. He's always caught me again."

"He won't take you away again, we'll keep you safe okay?" He assured her before hearing commotion in the common area. "Hold on, let me see what's happening."

Izuku left the kitchen to see numerous men in black suits and an older woman with a stern face among them. She saw him enter and turned. "Do you know where Y/N Aizawa and the League are?"

"Um, they're upstairs do you need something?"

"That is something we need to discuss with them."

At that, the elevator opened as you came out with Compress, Tenko, and Katsuki. You saw the woman and instantly frowned.

"Fuck, what do you want?" You asked her.

"You know what we want." She responded sternly.

"No the fuck I don't, cuz I don't have my mind reading constellation on. So what the fuck is it?"

"We want the little girl, Eri for questioning."

"What kind of questioning?" Compress asked.

"You don't speak unless spoken to." The woman said harshly to Compress' offense.