Unusual Addition💫

Katsuki sat in front of the dressing room and scrolled through his phone. Suddenly he stumbled upon your sister account for her boutique. The most recent photos featured you in the swimsuit from the summer camp. He looked through the photos and began to read the comments.

Many of them admired your build, others recognizing you from the news. Katsuki rolled his eyes as many of them started asking for your social media. All of them were vying for your hand. He kept scrolling until he found the pictures of you and him during the first photoshoot. In the image you sat on his lap with your faces close to eachother.

One comment read. This nigga is lucky as hell. 😡

"Damn right." Katsuki muttered with a sly smile.

"Hello there!" Yuga exclaimed coming out of the dressing room.

"Alright, that's better I guess

"Alright, that's better I guess. Hurry the fuck up so we can go." Katsuki told him as Yuga picked up his bags of clothes.

The two males went to the cash register and Katsuki paid before they left the store. They walked about the mall as Yuga looked around with a grin. He had a spring in his stride as he looked at Katsuki. The blonde paid attention to his phone still looking at pictures of you. Yuga continued to smile at him and looked around before his eyes landed on a pair of heels.

 Yuga continued to smile at him and looked around before his eyes landed on a pair of heels

Katsuki heard his gasp and looked up at the shoes. "You want em?" Yuga nodded happily before Katsuki walked inside with him following. "Oi you, I want those blue heels in the window." He said to the female worker.

"Those are for women."

"And these hands'll be for you if you say that again." Katsuki said harshly as she gulped and retrieved the shoes. "Try em' on."

Yuga took the shoes and put them on. "They fit." He said with a smile.

"Okay we're buyin' em. How much?"

"230 thousand yen." (About 16 thousand US dollars.)

"Good lord." Yuga muttered shocked by the price.

"Welcome to the family, we rarely look at the price." Katsuki said as he handed her the card.